Adventure Story SG - Sign-ups and General Chat

yaaaaayyyyyyyy
Julian would probably be cautious at first but, when he realises that it is not a trap, he would be really happy and ask a lot of questions like WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN and things like that

5 Likes

Gee, everyone’s acting so cautious HAHAHA. Are we all so paranoid after our journey’s? :rofl:

5 Likes

Nah, I think it’s just because of the writer of the story! :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Anybody who has ever interacted with you and your RPs, knows to always be paranoid, cautious, and on high alert.

6 Likes

Couldn’t agree more :rofl::+1:

5 Likes

This is a couple of good examples of how I am in real life… It’s funny how I adopted this character and she is pretty similar to me in real life. Especially if you add in the clumsiness from Nova in your Bachelor(ette) SG…

5 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YAY! Glad you’re happy, with your characters in both stories! :grin::grin::grin:

5 Likes

Uuuugh guys! I think it’s time to use one of our magical items, don’t you think? :sweat:
If no one will use theirs, Sam will drink her strength potion, or maybe use her luck! 🤷
Then attack this freaking beast. Aiming for the eyes and nostrils since they’re the only places not covered with scales.

3 Likes

:pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face: If you’re going to drink any potions then do so before the battle, not during, and no other magical items will work.

3 Likes

Wait… So the potions are not temporary!

Can she use her luck then? 🤷

4 Likes

Nope, but they can only be used once.

Yes.

3 Likes

Great. :+1: She’ll use her luck and aim at the eyes and nostrils. :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

I’M SO HAPPY WE ARE ALL TOGETHER NOW
I guess throw his hammer to try and “punch” the dragon’s head or climb on top of it to try to choke it

4 Likes

I see that Alibe haves the Net of Entanglement and I was just wondering (since I don’t know if this would work) but could she possibly use the net as a lasso and lasso it around this dragon net maybe and stay to get on top of it and stab it to death, or maybe tame it? :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

Or would you need a rope but that would be bad cause Roxanne has the rope and well :sob:

3 Likes

Just quoting this, babe.

3 Likes

Oh well that’s too bad.

Ok hmmm. I guess that Alibe would distract the dragon for Sam and others can kill it.

3 Likes

I’m thinking that once Faye reaches the ground after the fall, she looked around the see if the others are okay and then faces the wellspring of the commotion.

2 Likes

I am so sorry i thought i answered this!!!

(First off, loved the post)
Hmmmm it’s a toughie considering it’s a dragon. I’d say more than anything he’d try to get it down to the ground so he could actually hit it. But he’s also not silly enough to stay in it’s line of sigh if he isn’t able to get it down. So if they can’t end up finding a way to kill it he would probably convince the group that it’s best to get to safety. (Though he’d be stubborn about fleeing a fight as well)

3 Likes

I haven’t forgot this. Will answer this arvo when I have times

3 Likes

Ok, Des would say thank you to Julian because #priorities

4 Likes