Adventure Story SG - Sign-ups and General Chat

Well, I would give you a hint/clue, but I know you. I know how stubborn my little Rosie is and she probably would still worry anyway! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

4 Likes

I never knew about that dagger before :laughing: interesting.

*And yeah, Sam will drink her potion of strength. :muscle:

3 Likes

HAHAHAHA! I’ll be honest, I didn’t know either. I just decided figured she would along with her bow.

Righto :wink:

3 Likes

TOLD YOU (I’m sorry but I was like HA when I read that :joy:)

Also, if we drink the potions we keep the skills for the rest of the journey or do they last for a small time??

4 Likes

HAHAHAHAHA!

Okay, so with potions, you’re near the end of the journey/nearing Stonebridge. In saying this, I recommend that you think about drinking Stamina/Strength potions and luck potions, forgot skill because everyone is fine. I say drink it, especially if you’re Stamina or Luck is half (or below) what it originally was.
If you do, it’ll return to the original number (+1 for luck) and will remain that way until you get hurt or use too much energy again. Then you’ll slowly decrease as you have throughout the adventure.

Hope that makes things clearer! :wink:

@amaiaxx21, @amberose, @EpisodeLover_13, @jdepisode, @Littlefeets, @Miumi.hp, and @Tellyg47

5 Likes

Pfft XD the accuracy

Aleric’s reaction was mine as well :unamused:

4 Likes

Referring to what u said in the blurb:
U do get it very dang spot on cal :smirk::rofl:

As for potions…there’s one to bring skill up right???
But maybe he should drink stamina :thinking:

3 Likes

I think Faye should drink the strength potion~

1 Like

WOW! I actually melted you a little?

HAHAHA!

Yeah, the please was just screaming at me to do it! I just had to.

HEHEHE :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Sorry? What do you mean? :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Yeah, BUT remember to look in ya pack, 'cause everyone only has the one they picked.

Faye only has fortune/luck, maybe she can swap it with someone?

3 Likes

Alibe could trade the potion of strength for luck @EpisodeLover_13

1 Like

As nice as this is, Luck won’t help her because she gets ONE point. But Stamina is what she needs because she’s on 7 and it would return her to 19.

2 Likes

If only someone had a stamina potion

1 Like

Okay, some of you seemed to be confused still, so I’ll help you all out…

• @jdepisode has a Stamina potion, though only possibly needs it. He could drink it or give it to someone. He doesn’t really need luck.
  • @Tellyg47 has a Stamina potion and should probably drink it!
  • @amberose has a fortune/luck potion, though probably needs stamina. Doesn’t need luck.
  • @Littlefeets has a skill potion, not useful. Probably needs stamina.
  • @EpisodeLover_13 has a fortune/luck potion, though only possibly needs stamina. She doesn’t really need luck.
  • @amaiaxx21 has a Stamina potion and should probably drink it.
  • @Miumi.hp has a Stamina potion and should probably drink it.
6 Likes

Well, I wont be drinking mine

2 Likes

I was reading from this and didn’t see no stamina potion but if she does have one than she would definitely drink it

1 Like

I like how you’re one of two that I said probably rather than possibly needs another potion, but still won’t think about that. HAHAHA

Strength is stamina. Read the first post above. :confounded::confounded::confounded:

3 Likes

Well, I don’t see anyone offering up a trade lol. The stamina ones seem high in demand

1 Like

Ha. That’s 'cause you’re the first reply. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

Welp I didn’t see that… I read this a long time ago and I guess I forget so I just guess what I thought strength do. But I was wrong and she would drink her strength potion.

2 Likes