Adventure Story SG - Sign-ups and General Chat

I’m going to stick with you for now (it’s like every time the group divides I feel like I’m in one of those horror movies in which you end up yelling at the TV for the characters to stay together :joy::joy:)

4 Likes

@jdepisode, @annaclaire721, & @Episode.BriarRose
If you were to face troubling creatures, what would your first move be that you’d make in a battle between them?

3 Likes

oh no

4 Likes

HAHA! Happy with the decision you made now?

2 Likes

Well he’d probably attempt to go slice it’s head off. Find its vulnerable spots as he fights tho

2 Likes

Those creatures goblins better drop some good loot.

Just kidding all I can say is I hope Ailbe survives

ANYWAYS, I think we should develop a formation (like who goes first since it looks like we won’t be going in stealthily. The creatures will probably want to fight us, so maybe Ailbe can go first (because of her strength). Maybe they should go in ready for battle, but not with weapons fully drawn in case they can be persuaded not to fight us. But it also might be wise to go in with weapons fully drawn in case they’re ready for ambush. What do you guys think?

Edit:I reread the post so it’s evident there will be a battle, I still think the formation thing is a good idea, but we should probably just head in with all our weapons out.

3 Likes

This is pretty good thinking, but I have noticed one flaw. Ailbe isn’t part of this plan, she chose to hide instead.

2 Likes

I feel like goblins wouldn’t be open to um…reasoning? But we can try to chuck candy at their faces. Maybe some money. But they might take that offensive as if we are trying to purchase them for illegal pleasures.

I swear I am kidding I am in the weirdest of moods right now XD

But yeah, like your thinking. Def. Have some type of formation like whos on defense and who’s on offense. I know aelric is more of the offensive side

3 Likes

Oh ok, I thought it was like a majority rules thing. Then I guess they should have some sort of formation based on who’s skills best fit being the first into battle.

2 Likes

Nah, that’s why I wrote above the poll, “You can make different decisions.

2 Likes

@amberose and @SilverStar
You may have found headgear, do either of you want to put it on?

3 Likes

We “may have” found head gear… Hm ok… Well if Roxanne’s not in a hurry to take it, I will since I haven’t got any defense kind of thing yet, and she’s got the nose filters

3 Likes

Desiree can take it

3 Likes

Woop woop

3 Likes

Okay, once again the separate groups are written and I’m just waiting for the first group’s decision. :wink::wink::wink:
@jdepisode, @annaclaire721, & @Episode.BriarRose (Well, Annaliese & BriarRose)

2 Likes

reading through although I’m not in it

3 Likes

@annaclaire721 & @Episode.BriarRose, we are waiting for you. If I don’t hear back from you by the end of the weekend, then I’m just going to make the decision without you and possibly put your characters up for adoption.

Sorry, but it’s not fair on the others who got back to me almost straight away.

2 Likes

Okay, I’ve waited long enough, sorry guys. I’ll try to get the next part complete today/tomorrow (Monday).

As for the two inactive characters (@annaclaire721’s Faye and @Episode.BriarRose’s Elsie), would two of the people who showed interest above like to adopt either of these characters?
@Kate_Potter, @ReeseTheReallyGrumpy, @livvy613, and @KBaldi93 (just thought I’d check babe).

Edit: Also, just thought. @EpisodeLover_13, do you wanna adopt Faye?

Cheers,
Caliope

5 Likes

yeah sure! can I see which chars?

1 Like

Yes, Faceclaims are above, in the first post.

1 Like