Adventure Story SG - Sign-ups and General Chat

HAHA! Okay, all good! :wink:

Ill join!

Cool! :wink: Cheers!

Oops, forgot to thank you guys for creating the four characters we have so far. :wink:
Cheers to @amberose, @Episode.BriarRose, @Annaliese_Clairemont, and @SilverStar!

No prob, but all I actually did was using my old character :ghost:

HAHA! True. Okay, thank you for your old character? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Four characters created thus far, which is still fine if that is all.
Though if anyone does want to create and join, do so soon, because I’ll be closing Sign-ups tomorrow! :wink::wink::wink:
Only TWO days left!

Interested?

@Ella, @brinn, @Kate_Potter, @Wingsoffire, @Annaliese_Clairemont, @amaiaxx21, @Tellyg47, @Chocolate_Mama, @ReeseTheReallyGrumpy, @Etherwalker, @areyouaqueen, @arielbelles, @candyxcx, @themaystorms, @QueenChid

Ooh ok I’ll sign up now

Okay, cool. :wink: Cheers!

I’m going to sign up noww

Awesome. :wink: Cheers!

Singed up. :raising_hand_woman:
I’m so excited for this. :scream::heart:

Six characters have been created and sign-ups are almost closed. I’ll give anyone else the rest of tonight to sign-up, but then they are closed.

Interested?

@Ella, @brinn, @Kate_Potter, @Wingsoffire, @Tellyg47, @Chocolate_Mama, @ReeseTheReallyGrumpy, @Etherwalker, @areyouaqueen, @arielbelles, @candyxcx, @themaystorms, @QueenChid

As for the story, I am writing it. However, it might take me about 24 hours or so, as I really tired, have a splitting headache, and have been adding a lot more detail than I had planned. Meaning the intro post is going to be quite long! :flushed::flushed::flushed:

Cheers,
Caliope

Okay. Sign-ups are CLOSED! :wink:

Yo weren’t kidding about that long intro post, but I liked it.

HAHA! Yeah, I got a little carried away. Thank you.

Can I ask what these does? :sweat_smile:

Thought that said contraception:sweat_smile:

:thinking:

This is where I’m being REALLY horrible. You can ask, but I won’t say. It is going to be more of a luck of the draw, for you to guess what they could entail.
Though, I will say that you and @jdepisode have the slight upper hand here since you saw part of the story in the PM. :wink: