Adventurous: Somewhere Between Reality and Truth

Please check out my story!

I have unlimited passes for the month so I am spending the contest period reading Adventurous stories!!

Adventurous: Somewhere Between Reality and Truth
A Traumatic event leads adrenaline craving Sienna down a path she never expected… Can she change her reckless ways and still have the exciting life she desires…

3 Likes

would you like to do a r4r? :grin::star_struck:

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy (Thriller)
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Summary: It’s a race against time as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to…

Cover

Chapters: 5 (More to come)

Full CC/Choices Matter/Point System/Advanced Directing!:blush:

1 Like

Hey! I already saw your story, and I was planning on reading it, would you maybe like to do a read for read? This is my story!

Title: Adventurous: Our Beautiful Chaos
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5639497557016576
Author: Maria
Episodes: 1, 2 and 3 with more coming after the contest
Genre: Adventure, with some romance and comedy
Style: Ink
Features: CC yourself, mini games, choices that matter (!), tappable overlays…
App description: When you go on the adventure of a lifetime, you did not expect a handsome man to tag along. Facing all kind of challanges, what is going to happen? You decide.
More description lol: You’re a talented girl with a great job, but are stuck in the boring everyday routine. When you suddenly get an offer to go on an adventure, you just can’t say no. And maybe the handsome man tagging along also isn’t that bad? However, if you want to stay on board of this adventure, you have to make the right choices. Will you succeed? Find out!

Story Cover:
Our_Beautiful_Chaos_posterImage_S36OhMcl8s

Sneak peeks have been posted on my instagram, @episodesbymaria ! :heartpulse:
I’d feel honored if you’d decide to read my story. I have put my heart and soul into it, haha.

Love, Maria

1 Like

Hi

I’m actually up to date on your story thru a R4R with my first story The Ties That Bind Us :wink:

But I LOVE YOUR STORY!!

1 Like

I’m reading yours as we speak actually :wink:

Heya, would you like to do a read for read? :grin:

Title: Adventurous: Damage Control
Author: Problematic_Patrick
Genre: Adventure/action with thriller and romance
Style: Limelight
Description: After a rollercoaster of emotions, Nathan is in need of some damage control and adventure. But what if his “adventures” turn life-threating on an innocent vacation? MALE MC, LGBT
Episodes: 3 (more coming)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4562799805661184

2 Likes

Sure! I’ll add to my favs and share with a friend who is always looking for Male MC stories :wink:

Finished your story girl, good luck with the contest!! Awesome directing!

I started your story :wink:

I just finished your story. I found it very intriguing! I’ll try to keep up with it once more episodes come out :grin:

1 Like

Finished yours! Good luck … FYI I had sausage for dinner. LOL :wink:

1 Like