Advertise your stories 2024

No problem, I understand! I might message you later! Thank you for the heads up!

ii
My story โ€œinvisible stringโ€ is out now!! It would mean the world if you could check it out!
Description
โ€œBound by circumstances yet divided by their worlds, two souls find themselves being pulled together which tests the limits of their convictions and the depths of their hearts.โ€
Instagram @fl0renceaxel
I would love to check out your stories too!!!

Thanks for the thread, canโ€™t wait to read yours. Here is my current book
My story details:

Mr. English

Story Title: Mr. English
Author: Katherine & Malia
Tiktok: @hunny.boo.boo1 (follow for updates on book!)
Genre: Romance
Description: 21 year old college student Carla switched her major after being undeclared. Due to roommate issues, she arrives late to her first class where she meets her new professorโ€ฆ
Episodes released: 3 (Ongoing)

Kissess! :heartpulse:

๐’๐‚: ๐–๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ

๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒโ€™๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐‹๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐š? ๐‚๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐š ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก, ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฃ๐จ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ?

๐…๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ | ๐Ž๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐€๐ญ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฌ| ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฑ ๐„๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฑ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ| ๐†๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ฑ ๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ž|๐€๐ซ๐ญ ๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฌ| ๐…๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐‚๐‚| ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐‹๐ˆ | ๐‹๐ข๐ฆ๐› ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ | ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ข ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ

๐†๐ž๐ง๐ซ๐ž: ๐€๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง - ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž/๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐ฆ๐š/๐…๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ/๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐๐ฒ

IG: @shiv.episode
I am open for R4Rโ€™s & G4Gโ€™s

ii

My story โ€œinvisible stringโ€ is out now!! It would mean the world if you could check it out!
Description
โ€œBound by circumstances yet divided by their worlds, two souls find themselves being pulled together which tests the limits of their convictions and the depths of their hearts.โ€
Instagram @fl0renceaxel
I would love to check out your stories too