Advertise your story, find other interesting stories to read, and do R4R here!

You can advertise your story here, find other’s stories, do R4R, even ask other authors for help with your story, share problems (WARNING:not everyone is an expert here!) find cover,background and overlay makers!

3 Likes

Hello @ioanna! Just for clarification, if you want cover art or backgrounds or overlays, that would go in the Creator’s Corner Art Resources category. :wink: :sunglasses:

I know, what I meant was, that accounts that are authors might want to find someone to make them a cover, a background, or an overlay, and can ask other authors where they can find art accounts or if an author here makes art.

Hiya! :slight_smile:
Currently 12 episodes out. :smile:
Title- Hidden Behind Lies…
Author- Chy.dillon
Genre- Romance but will be abit of action
description- What happens when your dad has a past and it finally catches up to you? Nothing is what it seems…
story link_ http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5630728767930368
0024590217c7b219f9e0796caa9fc9e37a95a9d3_1_362x499

Hi!
Here’s my story! If it peeks your interesting, give a read! :):grinning:

Title: The Essentia Chronicles
Author: Tldax913
Style: Ink
Genre: fantasy
Description: Kadence is a powerful essence with a troubled past. Will she be able to embrace her power in time to save her realm or will darkness consume her?
Link: HTTP://episodeinteractive.com/s/6652498123816960
Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:
-TD

Thanks for creating this post @ioanna :grinning:

Story title: Rewinded life.

Author name: Lia Lopez.

Description:
What would you do if a galactic being gives you the power to go back and change situations that escapes from your hands?

Genre: Comedy, romance, life.

Episodes: 5 (Working on chapter 6.)(Ongoing.)

Link:

Title: Being A Mutant 2: The Academy

Author: IoannatheMadGurl

Description: It’s been 3 years, Jade and Rafael will go to the Mutants Academy! Love, Danger, Heartbreak, in the days where mutants start to rebel! Could…you be the solution?

Genre: Action, Romance, Adventure

Episodes: 9 (9 currently, working on 10, WILL CONTINUE)

Hey guys! Check out my story! I’ve just published it a few moment ago!
Title: Game Of Disguises
Genre: Drama
Brief Description: Two best friends have fun by disguising themselves as other people and attend luxurious and fancy events. What happens when they find themselves at the wrong place and in the wrong time?

Title: The Gamer and The Falcone
Author: Janine
Episodes: 17 (ongoing)
Genre: RomCom
Plot: Kate is a mad gamer and a CEO of different softwares. Her life changes when she accidentally killed the mafia’s son.
Instagram: janine.epi
Link:

1 Like

Title: The Nation D: Moon Eyes
Author: P Marroquín
Genre: Fantasy (futuristic) /Adventure
Style: Limelight
Number of episodes: 6 (ongoing)
Description: Heather is trapped in a place were she can’t go out, but what happens when her best friend and his dead sister offer her a way to get out of there and start a brand new life…! Where’s your new destination? And what dark secrets does it hide? Will you finally find answers to your past?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6435647390351360

i just started episode but i would like if you guys follow my account so when i publish the first 4 chapters then i can have a few reads

follow me @ dianaa.episode

Tittle:Mr Bond’s Murder
Genre: thriller (with contents of mystery and comedy)
Author: Mystery Maker
Description:A snowy night, A few clues and a murder investigation, where noone is reliable to be trusted…
Episodes: 7 (Ongoing)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6705429627011072

HELLO!!

I’ve JUST published a new story about Greek Gods and Goddesses!

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:

Hello! I just released this story, earlier today, I hope you give it a chance!

Title - The Past, Present, and Future.
Author - KatMC (Or on forums, my name would be jtepisode6…)
Genre - Drama, Action, and Fantasy.
Description - Cora and Xavier, can see events from the future. And it isn’t a good thing in their world. Until they join a gang of people who can do something even crazier.

Also, there is no cover art avaliable for the story yet, I’m still finishing it, but I’d be honored if you’d give the story a chance.

It currently has three episodes!