Advertise your story! I will read it

I love reading community stories as it has such a broad range of categories!
I’m struggling to find some that I really like. I prefer stories that include romance, drama and action! If you have your own that you think fits into what I just said please comment your story!
(I’d prefer if it was already published so I can find it :yay:)

66 Likes

Hey I’d really appreciate if you’d check out my story :two_hearts:

Story Title: Something About You LL

Author: Soupy

Style: Limelight

Chapters: 4

Genre: Romance with a little drama

Description: Social outcast Rosslyn prefers hiding her secret rock star identity. What will happen when the popular Ben discovers it? Will their hatred grow or will they get to know each other?

Insta: soupy.writes

4 Likes

Here’s my story if you would like:
Title: Still Strong
Ig: lyra.episode
By: LyraE
Genera: romance
Description: you’re a rich and famous athlete with a horrible past. He’s your new manager and ex-football star. What are you willing to do for each other? Will you let him in?
Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/5379372443959296

Ty!

5 Likes

I’d love to read your story!!

1 Like

Thank you! :laughing: I hope you like it

1 Like

I’m going to read it, I also love the front cover!!

1 Like

Hello @katiee!

My story is a romance, drama and action story! It has choices that affect the storyline, advanced directing, cc and diversity!

It would mean a lot if you could give my story a chance, even if it is only for one episode…

Hope to hear from you very soon! :see_no_evil: :butterfly:

4 Likes

Thanks for this thread! Here’s my story Reveal: Now and Forever :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts:
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5047139559473152

2 Likes

Just read your story! Sucks to be him, no chocolate cake for you! >:)

1 Like

Choose ur poison :yay: lol but seriously

Deadly Secrets: Fangs of Love

A vampire loves her. Her best friend’s a Werewolf. Her parents? Magically royal. Only one thing. Delilah doesn’t even know. Her world, is not as she knows. Will she accept fate?

Your truth has been revealed. The dare devil inside you, screams to accept it. But, the normal side of you fights to run from it. Will you accept this tempting secret? Or run away?

Lost Summer Love

Story: Dare to Kiss!

Author TamiRose

Style: LL

Genre Romance/Comedy

Description

Neoni, independently strong, confident and all about her business. But, that all changes when a nosy spy unnecessarily enters her life. Will she get rid of him or fall in love?

1 Like

Title: Tempting
Description: Being a rich one-hit-wonder having a bad breakup can lead you to some bad circumstances and Chicago’s most eligible bachelor. What happens when the two of you collide? LL/CC/CM
Author: Tiffyyyyy
Genre: Romance

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5664934106169344

3 Likes

Hi :yellow_heart: @katiee do you want to check out my story it’s romantic-drama-comedy?

Title: I married my troublemaker (limelight)
Author name: Miss Deepika
Episode: 23 so far
Description: Fixed marriage with a person who brings trouble in your life, will this marriage turned out to be a success or big misery in your life.
{Art scenes}

Genre: comedy
Ig: @orangeweedie.episode

English is not my first language so kindly bear my small mistakes :heart:

I_married_My_Troublemaker_limelight_posterImage_KPu7T6Ma04
2 Likes

hi! I think my story fits into your preference, so here’s mine!

hope you’ll give it a try! :blush:

Story: The Good Things Badgirls Do
Author: kaycie
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 8 (ongoing!)
Description: One girl runs her mouth, and the other one runs her foot across people’s faces. After fighting for what they believe in, they’ve been exiled to public school and find new hot prey to deal with.
Instagram: @kaycie.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6157247634931712

1 Like

Oh my god! You even read the bonus scene! :flushed: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING MY STORY A CHANCE!

PS: No chocolate cake for anyone… evil laugh

1 Like

Hi hiii. Thanks for the thread :star_struck:

IG: @epi.womiyomii & @choco.kaine
Author: Hazeo
Title: The Interview
Genre: Romance/Thriller/Mystery/Crime (Male MC/3 Li/LGBTQ)
Summary: “A GAME of cat and mouse. KEEP running and HE won’t get you… but who are you running from? Tick tock. Tick tock. He’s closer than you think.”
Chapters: 10
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6338661726748672

• Advanced Directing
  • Some choices matter
  • Mini games

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Hey! Thank you for this thread. I hope my stories will be of your liking. I have 2 romance stories, and 2 mystery stories which has lots of romance elements too. :smiley:

Click on the story title above the story cards to read my story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

One Final Chance

Update: This story was on the Adulting shelf 2020 :heart:

Love Me Again?

My Cutie Detective

Too Good To Be True

Thank you once again for this and happy reading! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you for this thread! I recently published my first story, you can try it out, who knows you might like it. :purple_heart:

Title : Bullet to the Heart
Author : Eeviee
Genre : Drama/Action/Romance
Episodes : 20 (updates weekly)
Description :
Two broken souls lost trust and beliefs in true love. What will happen if someone were to open up your heart once more, and that person happens to be your target? [1 LI, LL, CC, Art Scenes]

Instagram : @eeviee.stories
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5450412600918016

3 Likes

No problem! Loved reading it. Your skills are out of this world.

1 Like

Hey! I have my PC with me now so I can share it here :blush:

Story - Roses and Daggers :rose: :dagger:
Author - @natashastories24 and natasha.stories
Love Interest - One and only, Arthur King.
CC - Limited CC for Arthur and Katherine. Full CC with body type option for the lead supporting role :nail_care:
Sound/ Music - Yes :loud_sound:
Description - Katherine, a ruthless and cold businesswoman who has it all (money, fame, sex, you name it) but that’s not enough for her. Living a double life as a huntress is a huge risk and so is falling in love.
Extra - Arthur, a sweet, down to earth guy and gentleman every woman could ever dream of. As he’s getting older, his only desire in life is to have a family of his own. But that is nearly impossible due to his growing business and his crazy ex.

Prepare yourself for love, romance, lust, action, heartbreak, lies, secrets and again some Episode friendly steamy scenes

1 Like