Advertise your story! I will read it

Hello there!
If you are into vampire sotries, maybe you will like mine!

• Title : One Bite To Save
  • Author : Chocola
  • Description : A cursed vampire prince needs a bride to put an end to his curse, butโ€ฆ in a limited time. Will you be the one to deliver him from it?
  • Chapters : 5 (Ongoing)
  • My Instagram : @chocola.writes
  • Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4992408745607168
Cover

And here is my stunning cover:

Please consider reading! TY :crazy_face:
If you have any questions, ask awayy
And any suggestions, please tell me!!

Hey there! I recently reached 1k reads and got featured on the AAHM shelf of this month :sparkling_heart:

Iโ€™d be delighted to share it with you! :blob_hearts:

If youโ€™re interested in a magical world with a strong female leading MC and two interesting LIโ€™s this story is for you! This story will be continued and completed, so no need to worry about this being discontinued :wink:

:crystal_ball: The Stormโ€™s Oracle :crystal_ball:
Author: Miyako Miyu
Genre: Fantasy/Romance/Drama
Chapters: 13-15 (S2)
Description: Zulrya is hit by a crisis. Struggling with loss along the way, Jordyn realizes not everything is black and white. Who knew two countries at war could act so alike? [LL, Art-scenes]

Includes: No CC, Advanced Overlays & Directing, Artscenes, Two Seasons, Prologue/Epilogue, Confirmed Sequel, In-depth story backgrounds, World-Building Archive, A sea of secrets to discover.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5949347462316032

follow me on instagram for updates!
https://www.instagram.com/sincerelymiyako/

I love Heartbeat! Check it out! http://bit.ly/EpisodeHere #episode

Thank you ,

MARRIED TO KILL
Drama
Limelight
Description: Sheโ€™s an assassin. Heโ€™s dangerous. Their targets? Each other. But what happens when they fall in love?
Hair & Outfit choices
ART scene
xxx

bump

Hello thank you for the thread :white_heart:
Feel free to read mine and give me feedback.

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: โ€œPerfectly flawedโ€

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Story description: One night together is all it takes for the two love birds to never forget about each other. What happens when 2 years later they met again ?
Genre: romance
Story name: โ€œPerfectly flawedโ€

Thankyou for the thread! Here are my stories in case you want to check them outโค

Beneath Her Beauty

Lost, forgotten, a damsel in distress. Sunday is about to get a whole new meaning in life and itโ€™s all thanks to the stranger she served at dinner. CCARTFT Winner

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5137234116935680

This story currently has 8 episodes.

Your Firefly

After the disappearance of your father youโ€™re stuck with a sexy bodyguard, will the tension between you both rise or will the lies they hide behind be your downfall? M/F LICCART

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6511075515367424

This story currently has 26 episodes and is almost complete.

Hi! I just published my new RomCom story. Feel free to check it out! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::purple_heart:

:heartpulse: Title: Times Square: The Story Of Us
:heartpulse: Description: โ€œEnlisting in the army for your lover was the biggest challenge you thought youโ€™d ever faceโ€ฆ But nothing prepared you for motherhood with two daddyโ€™s boys.โ€
:heartpulse: Genre: RomCom (But can be seen on comedy section)
:heartpulse: Style & other features: Limelight | Full CC | Point system :sparkling_heart::pill: | Choices matter | Possibly three endings :eyes:
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6128023490985984

Authorโ€™s Instagram: @janinestories

1 Like

My story features Greek Mythology if youโ€™re interested in that?

R&R: Hadesโ€™ Child

Description: Your mother is kidnapped by the Gods of Mount Olympus and your mission is to save her. With unexpected help and a crazy request, will you save your mother?

๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ: ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ :black_heart::eyes:

art by @/LiaDiablitaart

๐™จ๐™ฎ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ : ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ; ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ, ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™™.

๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™—๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™™ : ๐Ÿฅ

๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ช๐™™๐™š๐™จ : ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด & ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, (๐˜›๐˜‰๐˜‹) ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ใƒƒ

!!! : ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ & ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ! ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ โ€œ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ .โ€ (๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐, ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž.)

๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™? ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ & ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ >> ! ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™™ :heart:

๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ @๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ฌ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ. (๐˜ฑ.๐˜ด : ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ž๐™ก๐™š๐™ง ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข !)

๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช & ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ฎ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ !

๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ต, ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š ๐™™๐™ค! ๐˜ช ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™  & ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด <3

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž,
๐‘’๐“๐“๐’พ๐‘’

hiii heres my story, check it out & if you like it I hope you keep reading :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
title: Umaworld
genre: fantasy
description: Solar and Rome get thrown into a world that feels strangely familiar. Tasked with fulfilling a prophecy they know nothing about, they uncover secrets that lead them to the truth.
link: Umaworld โ† click on it & itโ€™ll take you to my story
NO CC
cover:

Hello! Hope you enoy if you do read it!

• Story Name - Love From Different Realms
  • Genre - Fantasy
  • Description - Summer is a normal girl with a normal life but, when she finds out her soulmate is the king her life changes completely. As the soulmate bond grows stronger what will happen?

Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/6072151444226048

Covers

I just published a story that fits perfectly! I hope you check it out :smile:

Title: Stone Cold

Author: Moonspike

Genre: Drama/Romance/Action

Description: Two polar opposites are forced to get married in an attempt to destroy a common enemy. The catch? That enemy is a shadow from Alessiaโ€™s past and not everything is what is seems.

I will be uploading a new chapter every Friday, hope to see you there :relaxed:

Ehi there :sparkles:
Iโ€™ve recently published my first story and R&R contest entry and I would be really grateful if you could read it and help me out :white_heart:
You could also support me by reading all three chapters in one shot (it helps with reader retention) and by spending gems on it (donโ€™t worry, the storyline is gem-free, but there is a support button at the end of the episode)

Here are the details:

Title: R&R: Gold Rush
Author: @angie.g (forum name) | angieg.episode (Instagram handle)
Genre: Drama (and romance!)
Chapters: 3
Description: Working for a fashion magazine in NY seems awesome, until you end up torn between a lustful illicit affair and a tight competition to get your stylist dream job. Can you have both?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5658231685447680

The story also features:

• 1 hot male LI
  • Full CC for the MC and the LI
  • Advanced directing with multiple point systems, tappable overlays and minigames
  • Choices matter and have an impact on your reading experience

Cover:

Feel free to contact me if you decide to read it! (Instagram is preferred :sparkles:)

Thanks for the thread
Title: Mafia and the president
Genre: Mystery
Description: After the death of a crime officer , the president Adriana Salvatore along with her team is set up to find the murdererโ€ฆthey have to deal with the Mafiaโ€ฆthe criminal Xavier Furry! But Xavier should be in place of Adriana and Adriana should be in the place of Xavier. But why isnโ€™t it so?

Current chapters 1-3
Style: limelight
Cc
Author: Shivangi (New story)
Up for an R4R tooโ€ฆ
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6527763395313664
Bye

Title: Beautiful Maledictions
Genre: Fantasy
Description: Fleeing your old life and getting twisted with 2 strangers that werenโ€™t meant for you was never a good idea. Challenging a goddess and fate is even worse. CC, LL, LGBTQ, Choices

Current Chapters: 1 - 10
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5277616036315136

My story is called: Finding Myths and Fairytales

Genre: Fantasy (with romance and comedy)
Style: LL
Episode 3 (but more are coming!)
Follow me on Instagram: @Episode_Castelino

Summary:
After 1000 years of peace the Myths and Fairytales are going crazy in the human universe. They were impossible to tame, until you came into the picture. How? With the help of the. Big. Bad. Wolf

The link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6077412701569024

Thanks for the thread. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead Oโ€™Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
Heโ€™s a hot, heartless, mysterious vampire. Youโ€™re a powerful vampire slayer! What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms? Will he love you, or kill you? (cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, 1 LI)

Eat Stake link

Title: Far Away
Author: Sinead Oโ€™Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
Lucyโ€™s life is in so much trouble, so sheโ€™s forced to move away. While hiding from her troubles, she meets a mysterious guy with his own dark secret. (cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, 1 LI)

Far Away link

Can I advertise my art shop instead?

Itโ€™s open, free, and Iโ€™m hiring.
We do everything apart from art scenes but weโ€™re working on that too!!
Please check it out if anyone is interested.

Also :crazy_face: really sorry to do it somewhere that Iโ€™m meant to be advertising a story I just canโ€™t find a thread to advertise an art shop sooo