Advertisement for Love hi

Good Evening All. I just posted my first story on Episodes. I’d love for you to review it for reviews in return and advise. Thanks so much everyone and enjoy.

Title: Advertisement for Love
Author: Sheridan McCoy
Genre: Romance

Synopsis: Laniyah Sinclair has been working hard at her job at a top ad agency. A promotion is on the horizon until Jayden Matthews shows up which puts them at odds. Will strong competition lead to romance?

Sharing your episode link on promote your story forum threads is a good start! I think that’s the best way to do it I think :blush: And be willing to do some read for reads as lots of people will read your story if you read theirs

When I was just starting out, I asked people on the same boat as I was that if they’ve advertised my story in their story then I would do the same for them. It got me a couple readers. I’ll be sure to check it out :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for the advice. I really appreciate it. :blush:

No problem. Good luck!

Sharing a link to your story on this thread could help also! :slight_smile:

Good Evening All. I just posted my first story on Episodes. I’d love for you to review it for reviews in return and advise. Thanks so much everyone and enjoy.

Title: Advertisement for Love
Author: Sheridan McCoy
Genre: Romance

Synopsis: Laniyah Sinclair has been working hard at her job at a top ad agency. A promotion is on the horizon until Jayden Matthews shows up which puts them at odds. Will strong competition lead to romance?

You might want to add your story link to the original post at the beginning of this thread to ensure more people see it :slight_smile: . And I’d be happy to read your story! In the meantime, would you like to read mine? I’ll post the link here if you’re interested:

Will do thank you so much :blush:

Absolutely. Thanks so much for your support.

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: