Adverts, Inscription Overlays, and Covers Requests! (OPEN)

@Lizard

So I added the border in plus I filled in the white background as well. I can make the border bigger. I can also remove the background if needed. I’m going to test out other fonts tonight as well.

2 Likes

I love it! But his hair is also charcoal lol :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Whoops! I will fix that tonight. I must of clicked the wrong one when I chanfed the hairstyle for some reason.

2 Likes

Ohhh okay no worries! Wait also could you change the animations for male it was supposed to be deep_breath and female it was talk_sad_clutch but if thats to much you dont have to do it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yep, I can make those changes.

2 Likes

This one was a test run anyway.

2 Likes

Oooohh okay thank chu! :heart:

2 Likes

No problem!

1 Like

Thank you!! It looks so good!!!

2 Likes

OH & also can I get something just like that but maybe in a more boring font just for legibility, like something I can put on the covers and something you could read when it’s sized down… I will definitely use your fancy one for the beginning and end of every chapter :smiley:

2 Likes

No problem! Yeah, I can do that for you!

1 Like

Alright, here is the more low key version. Let me know if you want me to change anything.

Request

2 Likes

@Lizard

Did you want me to still change the font?

1 Like

Hey, sorry for the wait. I had a bad day at work yesterday and was only able to work on one request. I will be working on your’s today when my laptop turns on.

2 Likes

Awh sorry to hear that hope everythings ight and no worries :smile:

2 Likes

Thank you, just ran out of time to get my work done during my shift and I got frustrated. It happens though.

1 Like

Okay, so I changed the animations but just so you know their eyes will be closed in the advert. I’ll post the advert soon.

1 Like

Okay thats fine :smile:

2 Likes

Alright, here is the image. I can change anything if you think it needs it!

Summary

2 Likes

Oh yeah haha sorry this is so late… Something like Times new roman or whatever just to make your life easier lol just as long as its a rainbow, thanks!

2 Likes