Advice about make up

Hi :hugs:

The Eyeshadow colour which is most suitable for Hazel eyes are :

• Brown
  • Gold
  • Warm Green
  • Golden Green

When using Brown palette of Eyeshadow :

• Choose eyeshadow in shade of brown or gold.
  • Use Brown Eyeliner
  • Use Chocolate - Colored Mascara

For Daytime: Use Neutral, Sandy, Milk Chocolate coloured eyeshadow.

For Nighttime : Use Dark Chocolate or Shimmery Gold coloured eyeshadow.

When using Green palette of Eyeshadow :

• Choose eyeshadow in shade of Warm Green, Golden Green.
  • Use Black Eyeliner.
  • Use Black Mascara.

For Smoky Eye Look :
Choose Dark / Warm toned eyeshadow like

• Eggplant
  • Dark Chocolate Brown
  • Warm Grey with Reddish Undertone

Hope this Helps :smile:

2 Likes

This is so helpful!!! Thank you so much​:yellow_heart::blue_heart::yellow_heart::blue_heart::yellow_heart: You give really helpful pieces of advice. If you don’t mind me asking, for how long have you been wearing makeup p?

1 Like

NP :v:. I think so that i am wearing makeup for last 3 years. Whenever I am sad, I do makeup. Makeup is just like magic. It uplifts my mood :smile:.

If you don’t mind, Do you love makeup?

1 Like

I love it!!! Even though I suck at it, I still love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Don’t worry Anna. You will definitely get it :+1:

1 Like

I have never had a role model when it comes to make up. My mom uses only mascara, foundation, lipstick. My godmother uses a lot, but no one really thought ne🤷‍♀️ But I want to be really good at

1 Like

Thank you :purple_heart::blush:

1 Like

You’re Welcome :hugs:

1 Like

If you want to try a goth look I recommend the YouTube channel Black Friday :wink:
YouTube is an amazing place to look for Makeup videos, you can even search up top makeup tutorial channels.
I thought makeup was something that took like 3 minutes max but I’ve come across 10 minute or longer timed videos and I was like how :joy:
Personally I’ve never worn makeup and I’m not planning on it (maybe I will get a black or neon colored lipstick someday, maybe), but i think it looks very cool and artistic :sunglasses:

1 Like

True. I think that makeup is something that helps you to express yourself, be who you want to be😊

2 Likes

I agree :100:
Makeup gets a bad rep sometimes in which people say oh they’re only wearing it to impress people. Nope, not all are. People wear makeup because they want to, it’s their choice, their life and makeup is beautiful. It’s fun to wear and it is indeed a way that you can express yourself. No one should hate on makeup, honestly.

4 Likes

Since I’m allergic to face products like foundation, blusher, bronzer and contour I don’t think I can give you advice on them.

But on eye make-up, I probably can since I wear them most of the time. I usually put eyeshadow on first (depending on the colour of my outfit), gel eyeliner around the eyes and mascara. I’m too basic, I know!

Try not to wear them too often because your skin needs to breathe.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.