Advice for a murder mystery

I’m trying to write a series of murders and I just want someone else’s input on the idea and if its really predictable or not. pm me or reply to this if youre willing to give any feedback whatsoever !

3 Likes

To clarify: I will explain the plot and the antagonist and their reasons, choice of victims and i just want to know if its okay and makes sense or if theres stuff i should change

1 Like

I’ll help

check your pms

I can help too if you want, I always love a good mystery and murder :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I can help you, if you still need any help :thinking: For context, I wrote an assassin in my story so I’m somewhat familiar to this theme. Feel free to PM me!

2 Likes

check your pms

Still looking for people if anyone is interested! I will give you credit when I release the story.

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

2 Likes

Ooh I’m able to help if you still need it! I absolutely love mysteries, and am currently writing one now!

1 Like

thank you!! check your pms

1 Like

Hello, I would love to help you. When it comes to mysteries, I think you can reach me :relaxed::relaxed:

check your messages

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.