Advice for a newbie

EXT. BACKGROUND NAME - DAY with effect RAIN

1 Like

Thank you hun!

Do you know how I do the narrator part but with the characters name above it?

<3

NARRATOR (CHAR NAME)
Blah blah.

1 Like

You’re amazing!

Thank you xx

1 Like

Aww, you’re welcome! :heart:

@brvnda I’m not really good at long chapters but I still can’t publish

Please could you all leave your names so that I can credit you all in my story for being amazing and a big help? :heart:

1 Like

They are the bomb on making them!:clap:t2:

1 Like

Thanks girl… :grin::blush::blush:

1 Like

YQWVM (Your Quite Welcome Very Much! :hugs:

1 Like

Guys I know I may sound silly but how can I pm someone :sweat_smile:

Click on the user and the window will pop up :slight_smile: then click on a message

cli

Thanks so much

Hi guys

Quick question!

So, in chapter One, I gave the reader a choice of clothes, hair and makeup which has worked perfectly (I have already used gain).
However, the scene continues into chapter two but my character is wearing the default option instead of the chosen option. Is there a way to resolve this or do I need to give the choice again at the start of chapter two?

Also, in chapter 2 I have a flashback scene! The character is wearing the readers choice before hand but when the flashback ends, the character returns to default…
How can I stop that from happening?

Thanks
xxx

In the episode tutorial It says something about remembering past choices m not too clear on that but I think u can ask @Apes

1 Like

Did you reset your story progress before testing it? Also,if you’re using web preview the character will be wearing default outfit in the next episode, if you want to see if everything works perfectly just test it on the app :slight_smile:

Thank you!

How do I reset it? I’d love to check on the app but it keeps saying that I’ve reached my maximum replays :weary:
X

Hmm… that’s impossible. You have unlimited replays of your story. Can yo take a screenshot?

And to reset your story progress:

Click on Navigation and Reset Your Story Progress

How can one customize the character’s appearance

1 Like