Advice for all & for all Advice đź’•

Hey guys, The purpose of this topic is to talk about things that you may need advice for, just things in life here and there. We’re all here for each other. Be kind to one another. much love xx

3 Likes

i need love advice :(( (lmao omg)

1 Like

Don’t we all :sweat_smile: Tell me about it tho!

1 Like

erm, okay. so there is this guy that I like and I think he likes me too, we spend time together every day and he is really nice and funny. but there are 4 girls who are his friends who just stalk us and it’s weird and uncomfortable. the girls always pull him away from me when I get the chance to talk to him. I dunno if I should tell the girls to stop or just let it be. :confused:

1 Like

Hold on what?! That’s so weird! Tbh if you and this guy are close friends then don’t let some girls get in the way of that! My advice, in ANY friendship/relationship communication is key, tell this guy that it’s annoying every time his friends interrupt you two! You have to be honest about what’s bothering you and you can’t let people walk over you like that! I believe you have the confidence to do it! :two_hearts:

aw, thanks for the advice. :ghost::green_heart:

when the girls pull him away again :roll_eyes:, i’ll tell him :slight_smile:
thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

1 Like

Anytime love :two_hearts: I hope it works out for you! Tell those girls to zip it lmao :rofl:

omg yes, one of the girls is kinda my friend i guess. but she is kinda fake ? she rolls her eyes and has this quiet disgusted voice all the time. :alien:

Yikes, she def sounds fake to me sis. She’s prob lowkey jealous of you :woman_shrugging:t2: But if she’s kinda your friend, then maybe that’s like your step in? :thinking:

idk if she is jealous or not but eh. i don’t really hang out with her ? she’s only in my classes lmao. im kinda scared of her though :grimacing::persevere:

Don’t worry! Just have the mindset “I don’t care what anyone thinks of me” and do what you gotta do! I get that some girls are intimidating If I could say it that way but girl you do what you gotta do and don’t worry about what she or anyone’s else may say, bc if you don’t stand up to her/them, then they’ll walk all over you :fearful::persevere:

1 Like

can i say that i love you and im lucky that i’ve met you cause you solved my life problems ?

1 Like

Yes omg :joy: :two_hearts: i love you for being honest about this whole thing girl. But fr keep me updated if you want! :muscle:t3: :+1:t3:

aw ty. i’ll keep you updated, you are the best :laughing::green_heart:

1 Like

ok yay! and you’re so kind omg! :heartpulse::heartpulse:

of course:) and you’re kinder :ghost: !

1 Like

:speak_no_evil::sweat_smile::heartpulse::two_hearts::heartpulse::purple_heart::heartpulse::two_hearts::heartpulse::purple_heart:

1 Like

I TOLD THEM THE GIRLS WERE BUGGING ME AND HE JUST SAID “OKAY, I’LL TELL THEM.” AND HE DIDNT EVEn-

1 Like

WAIT OMG THATS GOOD!!! THATS SO GOOD!! :grin: Good boy :joy: :two_hearts: :heart: wait that’s good right?? :sweat_smile:

Eh-