Advice for Creatures in Stories?

Alright, so I’m currently writing a story that features a grotesque-final-boss type villain, but there’s no way I can really create a character to display the monster as I have it imagined. My best idea so far is to just make it into an overlay, but I’m unsure how I’d manage that. If anyone has any ideas on how I can create this monster and still make it look smooth and pleasing to the eye, I’d be very happy to hear it!

What kind of Monster is it? I can see if I can find an overlay for you. Or create one if I can.

It is sort of similar to this. A human who endured some mumbo-jumbo stuff that twisted them into the monster. So not exactly like this photo, but similar, very human-like, but still eerie and creepy. (I also have a rough sketch of exactly what I had in mind, if that helps)

Can I see the sketch?

I can try and create one but I must say I’m no Picasso so it may not be great :joy: But I’ll try my best.

That’s no problem, I really appreciate the offer too!

(And I’m no Picasso either. :sweat_smile:)

It’s a good drawing!
:joy: Love the part where you’ve written ‘Mutant :D’.

I’ll start now but I may not be finished til tomorrow (It’s 00:30 for me right now because I live in the UK).

Ok…

I tried but I couldn’t get past the face :joy: I think my profile pic show I can’t do faces or I’d have one!

So far what I’ve done however, looks like a reject from a Tim Burton film :see_no_evil:

I’m going to try again but I’d find another solution or someone else because I’m about as helpful as a 5 year old with a potato :joy:

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: