Advice for Episode

Do any of you guys have any tip on how to write a story on episode. I’m kinda new here.

I usually start in the mobile app then move to writing and coding after I know what I’m doing but if you don’t Want to do that then asking for a writing partner or/and a coder is fine never hurts to ask for help @Episode_Jessie

1 Like

And even if you think the directing is bad its OK like mine I d really like it and it has its “moments” but I still published it and I asked people to read it they gave me good fees back and right now I got 20 reads. My story is called To Fix The Broken if you want a good bad attempt its only two episodes long but I’m working on others

Personally, i go on google docs create a document and do a character list (so i know how many ill have to create) then chapters and a quick summary or bulletin points of what’s going to happen. So by the time im ready to write it on my portal, i have it all figured out. AND also if i decide to have a co-writer i can eaisly share the doc with them

Examples

1 Like

Thats what I do when I go from ink to LL

1 Like

That might be hard… Like what if you have writers block…forcing yourself to write is dreadful

2 Likes

Okay thank you :grin:

1 Like

Okay thank you :grinning:

1 Like

NP happy to help

okay thank you :smile:

1 Like

Okay I’ll go and check it out.

1 Like