Advice For Writing/Coding

Hi there!

If you need any help with your story (can be from the characters to the plot to the coding) you can reply to this and I will try my best to help you.

If there are any faults that you don’t know how to correct or just need someone to proof read it then just ask, I will help!

Also, I will definitely reply - it shouldn’t take me long but I am not always around.

1 Like

Hi, I redid this template twice, and I’m just so confused on why Episode is so picky about this! But anyways maybe you can help me with my problem?

1 Like

There isn’t an end to the choice! If you just click enter after kiss_blow_happy_atcamera (which might need to be changed to @CHARACTER starts kiss_blow_happy_atcamera) and put a ‘}’ then it should be fine. This might happen more than once so look out for it. :smile:

2 Likes

Would you be willing to just read over my story real quick? It is only 1 episode long as of right now and that episode isn’t done. I can give you the link. It’s unpublished.

Of course!

1 Like

Ok, great! Let me get the link for you! :blush:

1 Like
2 Likes

Oh my I’m terrible at the small things… Thank You and I hope your story gets a lot of reads when it comes out ~

1 Like

It’s okay, glad it worked! Any other problems I will be happy to help.

2 Likes

Would you like me to give some feedback as well?

1 Like

Yes, please.

Okay!

I think the plot is amazing and the personalities of the characters are shocking (in a good way - it’s unexpected).

However, I think you should slow the story line down a bit - I feel like it goes so fast. I know it’s hard to slow it down when you have so many good ideas but I feel like you’re jumping from one thing to another. The only other thing I had noticed was how the actions the characters had didn’t change much. Try making them react to something someone said.

Apart from this, I think it will get a lot of reads and fans!

1 Like

Amazing! Ok. So how do you recommend I make ig better? Like can you go in more depth about what I need to fix?

I’d recommend that you add in things before the big event. Or something before they start the truth or dare. Maybe try to create a backstory and lengthen out everything.

Everytime someone says something, make the others do something.

“I dare you to…”
One looks shocked, one looks sheepish and the other looks proud?

Instead of them standing around waiting for their next line. This will also give you more lines so if you’re lazy like me then this would help immensely!

I’m not trying to be rude, just to help - so don’t take any of that in the wrong way! :smile:

1 Like

I get it yeah.
I wrote in some dares per request a month or so ago. So…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.