Advice on chapters!

HI!!! Do you guys want a recap at the begging of the episode of the previous one?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

No, if you can skip dont mind, but its so anoying when you are reading in a binge. and being forced to read them.

espically in chapter 2 and 3. they are publish at the same time. no one needs a recap for those.

2 Likes

Oh you’re right def not for 2-3. What about after?

i prefer just a short recap what if i dont have passes nd come days after nd forget the story… just a little recap works for me …rest is ur choice

1 Like

like I said, if optinel to see I dont mind.

Yea a brief one could work

2 Likes

I make it a choice if they want to get a recap. Because you might wait for stories for a while before they update, your memory like can mine can suck and it’s great to be able to choose if you want to be refreshed on what’s happened. I also think that you should have the option of a a recap on both episode 2 and 3 as well, because it’s not for certain that the reader binges all three at the same time. Something might happen that makes them prioritize life before reading. But making it a choice is what I suggest! :wink:

4 Likes

Great solution, thanks :))))))

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.