Advice on how to get more reads

Hello everyone! My story Past Life Lovers has literally 4 reads and it has been 2 weeks since the publish date. I would like to know your tips and tricks on how to get more reads. I’ve seen some said it would be good if you create a post to tell them more about yourself like your hobbies, your lifestyle and things like that. I’m not sure whether is it advisable to make posts like this.

If you’re interested in my story here’s the link. http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6562333272506368

Description : After meeting the most popular elf for the first time, you suddenly feel weird. You started hearing voices, experiencing strange dreams and when you told your best friend about it, she started telling you a mystery that was surrounding the school. What is that mystery and can you solve the mystery? (Of course, the episode description isn’t that long but this is the complete description for the story)

You can dm me on Instagram if you would like to know more about the story.
Instagram : irene.episode

2 Likes

You should write LL in the story description on episode, because people will think your story is classic based on the cover, and most people just don’t read classic.
Secondly, I think you should give customisation, people have different skin colours and different ideas of what their ideal love interest should lpok like, and they wouldn’t like a story where they cannot customize.

2 Likes

okay I just read it further, and realized that customisation was there. Write CC in the description too. So that people know that they have the customization option

2 Likes

Omg I forgot to mention all these small details :woman_facepalming: it indeed has these customizations

2 Likes