Advice on Instagram promoting

Hey everyone! I’ve finally unveiled the cover that I commissioned from the great Ck_artdesign on my Instagram @cocoalia_episode with that done I’m struggling to find ideas to keep my followers engaged and asking about Cutting Ties until its released. I’m thinking about a contest… If you have advice or would like to help me i appreciate it! Even drop your Insta below so I can follow back ofc. Thank you!
-Olivia aka Cocoa

You could include episode interactive hashtags to your post so you reach a wider audience :sunglasses:

1 Like

You could hold polls (ex. what genre do you like better) and/or let your followers ask you questions (ex. how long you’ve been writing on episode).

1 Like

Thank you I appreciate your advice!

Ooh you can maybe hold mini games on order for people to guess the correct answer they get hints from the story etc. You can have a trailer for your story done. Maybe hold Q and A’s

1 Like

Ooo I’d really like to have a trailer. I’ve posted where they can ask questions about the story but I don’t get too many

Ooh, hmm I suggest commenting on other people’s posts to get recognition and share peoples posts and comment nice things in order for people to follow you and then you may get more

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.