Advice On Writing Your Amazing Stories

So, you either have a leading thought driving your story or you’re just starting on the writer portal. We all start as beginners. And whenever you watch those youtube tutorials you might be like “Um…this is going to be a little harder than I expected” or “They say anything’s possible, right?” (I’d recommend watching Joseph Evan’s tutorials.) Don’t give up, guys. Giving up is something not to ever do if you’re serious about becoming an Episode Author. There are going to be lots of times when you’ll want to give up. And that’s totally understandable on your part. But, it gets better from there if you allow it to get better. Some authors take notes from tutorials others may not. It doesn’t matter if you take notes or not, as long as you know what, when, and where your story is. Do you plan your story? It sure helps very much. But, if that’s not your thing then just go with the flow. And if you’re not entering a contest, don’t rush. (Remember Rome wasn’t built in 2 days, or however it goes, you know what I mean.) Now, if you’re entering a contest that’s a whole other story that I don’t have time to explain. Wow, this is starting to get long, so I better wrap it up. In a nutshell, just go with (the content guidelines ) and your thoughts. :smiley:

4 Likes

Happy Writing!

Continuing the discussion from Advice On Writing Your Amazing Stories:
Aaaaaaand maybe have someone pre-read you’re story too, maybe? So you could gather opinions???

1 Like