@Aerial_author don't go!

She doesn’t think she has friends on here. PROVE HER WRONG, SHOW HER YOU LOVE HER BECAUSE SHE’S SUCH AN AMAZING BEAN.

@Aerial_author please don’t go I know we just like met a few days ago, but honestly you’re amazing and swanky and everything. Not to mention how kind you are. Girl I know we didn’t know each other for long, but I’d love to get to know you more and grow a friendship tree.

@Aerial_author I havent known u that long. But I’ve know u long enough to consider you a friend. Please dont leave! You’re a really good person and a good friend!

Night owl your such a amazing person and wonderful friend over all you have more kindness than 10 people. Please. We can’t convience you only tell you our opinions and beliefs. Juat take a break a breather and then after a day or two if you still want to leave I won’t stop you.

Thanks

@Aerial_author Please don’t go!! I’ve wrote you like two paragraphs showing you how much I care! Just please stay.

I know we didn’t talked that much, but if you feel like that, maybe it’s for the best to take a break for a few days and clear your mind, don’t make any decisions yet.
You seem like a great person and a friend!
:revolving_hearts:

Awww thanks sistaaaa

I don’t wanna force you to stay if you don’t feel like it but please before you leave clear your mind and think about it.

No problem Shsitar!
:blush:

sister James is quacking

Sister if something is going on you know you can talk to me I promise I won’t judge.
:slightly_smiling_face:

I know that thanks

And if you ever think that anyone hates you Shsitar James will COME for you! Jk jk jk jk kidding I’m nice SHiStar I promise,

Lol

Hey, we don’t need friends to enjoy life :wink:

…DARN IT!! Why am I alsways so damn late?!

Lol ur so late

Lol, and girl you have friends!!!Atleast I consider yo my Bomby friend…

I think the whole episode bomb is ur friend bomby