Aesthabook Club Sign-ups! (And Story Reviewers.)

Hi, and welcome to Aesthabook Club!

What is this?
This is a book club solely dedicated to Episode.

What will we do?
We choose a new story each week and read at least 3 chapters in a 5 day period. Giving two days for set up and votes to happen before the next story. The goal here is for you to leave the week with a new story you’re into. Another thing that we will do is share our opinions. Keep in mind that not everybody has the same opinion.

Will there be rules?
Yes, please just follow the Episode guidelines and be civil. If you’d like to further discussion please do that in PM. If you have a question that may lead you to more questions I may move to a PM. This list could be updated but I prefer to keep things simple.

If you’d like to join sign-ups are located down below. If you’d like to join the helper side of things and help people by giving story reviews once again sign-ups below. If you’d like more information on that it’ll all be located in the form.
Have an amazing rest of your day/night!

Password 0072KYX

Clarify

I would just like to clarify that the story reviewer sign-ups are also in the original book club sign-ups at the end. You CAN choose to skip that part.

Click here to join! ( :

Once signed up I would appreciate it if you would leave a reply saying you have. ( :

Tags: @Abimations4, @mira_stories_episode, @episode.yule, @CrimsonJewel, @hilo, @episodemichi, @Gazza_episode, @winter1794, @MariWrites, @Pinkrose, @athenamae, @AmeliClemonte, @Isabellamason.

People who have submitted responses:

9 Likes

I believe I signed up, I’m really interested in the idea

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll go check that out. Hope the form went smoothly! ( :

Hey! So I want to enter, but the link won’t open for me 🥲

2 Likes

Working on it! :blush:

Sounds cool… Ill join

1 Like

The doc was taken down on the drive…

1 Like

I’m interested in joining, but when I click the form link it says: “We’re sorry. You can’t access this item
because it is in violation of our Terms of Service”.

Not exactly sure what that means, but will you tag me once it’s fixed? :blob_turtle:

2 Likes

Yup! I will be tagging everyone once fixed. I apologize for this issue. They are looking into it and I will make a substitute for now.

2 Likes

Hey, y’all I think I have fixed the issues. I apologize for the wait and hope you will still consider joining. The link has been changed up above and you can also find it here.

Let me know if you come across any issues or have any questions. Let’s cross our fingers that it works this time and was only a one-time thing.
Tags: @athenamae, @RJL , @Anna_Marie, @Molly247, @JustAPerson.
2 Likes

Thanks so much for tagging me. I don’t usually get tagged in things like this so I appreciate it.
I signed up.

1 Like

I signed up! :blob_sun:

1 Like

Thank you for the tag :pleading_face: I signed up! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Ofc! So happy you joined can’t wait. :purple_heart::blush:

1 Like

Thanks love! Can’t wait. Have a good day :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you :+1:t3::+1:t3:

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks. I’m excited too.

1 Like

Thanks for the tag, this seem really interesting! :blob_sun:

1 Like

Thank you! :blush:

1 Like