Aesthetic Art Shop (Closed At The Moment)

NOTICE @PropertyofNae IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE DUE TO AMOUNT OF ORDERS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

2 Likes

You both want it drawn right?

Do you have a specific pose and outfit in mind? Also the letter above her shoulder was just the place I put my watermark at :joy: I can put it somewhere else though :two_hearts:

@alexiusepi do you have a specific outfit or pose in mind? :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Hey @PropertyofNae has a lot of requests so I can do your request in a really short period of time :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks for your offer, but I really like her style. I’m fine with waiting.

3 Likes

I’m currently not doing covers since I’m still working on some from my other shop :two_hearts:

1 Like

Password: Gemini
Background:

Character Details:

A baby
Clothing:

Pose:
mother-holding-her-crying-little-260nw-1088253902
How Many Characters: 2
Ink or LL: can you do both
Additional Info: Purple fire wolf tattoo/Birth Mark on the baby back
Thank you so much

What Artist would you like to do it?

Any is fine with me

1 Like

Hey, I would like to request a drawn limb overlay from @PropertyofNae whenever she’s available :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

password: gemini

I’d actually like drawn hands with blood like the example you put on the description and also one with hands holding a knife (I could send you the png file of the knife?). I’m not sure is I can request two at a time tho :speak_no_evil:

Thank you for offering your help! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Oh okay then I’ll cancel my request.

2 Likes

I’ll do your request as soon as I’m available again since it’s pretty simple :sparkling_heart: What skin tone are the arms?

2 Likes

Thank you!
Skin color is Copper 05 :blush:

2 Likes

Should be done with 4 days!

1 Like

Awesome thank you so much

1 Like

Hey!
So I’ve got a question…
Can on of you do like a text. Like I have an art scene but I need to add the title. Do you guys do texts?

1 Like

I can!

1 Like

Awesome!
Can I DM you?

1 Like

Sure!

Taking Request :slight_smile:

Thank you! and no i don’t have a specific pose or outfit you can really do anything. sorry it took me so long to respond!

2 Likes