Aesthetic Art Shop (Closed At The Moment)

Oh yes! Maybe @OliviaWrites4 if that works?

2 Likes

You can send the knife png whenever since you request will only take about thirty minutes :two_hearts: I might as well just get it out of the way :sparkling_heart: Also is the knife being held upwards or downwards?

1 Like

Thanks for requesting!!! I’ll have it done tomorrow because now it’s the middle of the night lol :sweat_smile::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks for requesting! Woah that looks so cool and I’m so excited!!! :smirk::sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Sorry, but I don’t really know how to create abs overlay. Usually males come with abs, but if you put an overlay and you make the character move, then the abs would just stay in mid air.

2 Likes

Yay! Thank you so much!

3 Likes

oh its ok it was for another overlay i was going to do but its fine

1 Like

I forgot one last detail for Willow! She has a straight line scar on her left cheek! Totally forgot to add that, sorry haha!

3 Likes

Haha it’s ok!

2 Likes

Hey, I was going through your form and I realized you didn’t put any outfits except freckles and ear piercings. Do you have any outfits in mind? :grin:

2 Likes

The knife is being held upwards!

1 Like

Hey for the background do you have anything more specific? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hi! I would like to request an overlay of a coffee machine, I have an example but its copyrighted so I can’t use it :sweat_smile:

Example

There’s no background as such but if some parts are transparent or opaque you can make it white cause the background its gonna be on is white - grey themed.
password: Gemini
Thanks! :two_hearts:

1 Like

I could do that for tou

Sp sorry for a late reply! Lemme look online to find something and then I’ll send it to you!

1 Like

Oh it’s ok! I’m almost done, I just need to color and then add a background :grin:

1 Like

Maybe something like this? And awesome! Thanks again!

1 Like

Perfect! I can blur it if you want but Idk if that will be too much…

I’ll have your request in an hour or two

1 Like

You can do whatever you want with the background! And awesome!

1 Like

Omg thank you so much!! excited to see it xxx

1 Like