Affordable Digital Artist Needed!

hi! i’m currently in need of a digital artist. i’d say i’m open to any type of style, although i do have something in mind style-wise…

if you have pretty affordable prices (i need a three character art piece) drop them below, as well as some examples :see_no_evil:

if you know of any artists, please do recommend them below!

thanks a lot!

EDIT: FOUND SOMEONE. THANK YOU!

4 Likes

@Valeriya.B @talina.writes

6 Likes

@dishsoap @Bertha

5 Likes

a few spots left <3

2 Likes

Hi! I have a few slots open :slightly_smiling_face:
You can check out my Commission thread for more examples, and I have a document linked in that thread with all my info and the process whilst commissioning, as well as my IG info (which has more examples as I post them).

Examples

Price Chart

This needs updated. The bottom part is supposed to be “each extra character is 50% off their own total cost”.

Price estimates are commitment free, so feel free to pm if you want to discuss further or have any questions :heartbeat:

4 Likes

Thank you @Adorablxheron !!

My prices range from as low as $2 to $16! I’ll drop my styles, prices, and other info in case you’re interested ◡̈

Cartoon Style

Gouache Painting Style

Semi-Realistic Style

Extras, Payment, Process

If you are interested, you can either fill out my form here, or just PM me!

5 Likes

Np

3 Likes

Hey if u want u can check it up

n for three characters half body my prices is $33(i have lowered a bit since u want iy affordable☺)

if u cant afford tell me i have 1 more style that is a bit cheper😊

1 Like

you can check out @aurora.kk.draw on Instagram :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

hey can u please check your dm here

1 Like

Actually I am in the hospital so I don’t have many…but

this is drawn in hospital so not so good
I have a card website from earlier I have some examples there - https://skywritesepii.carrd.co

that’s a reference painting done ago

That’s a back page sketch lol
I have many more… but just not handy now… I hope u like it

My Insta is @Sky__writesepi (2 underscores)
time required You can tell me
Commission rates - its negotiable
thank you
I am also drwing a three person potrait
payment through paypal

1 Like

Thank you!!

Hi there!! I would love to help out, this sounds so good! :heart_eyes:

Prices

Examples

Process

First of all, you can message me for any questions without commitment! :blush: And ask me about the price of a piece if you’re not sure, and don’t hesitate to decline after if you’re not sure, no worries!
So…
I use PayPal for the payment.
PayPal.Me
We will talk about what you want, I will suggest things if you’re not sure, help out figure out how you want the drawing :heart:
After that, if you confirm your order I’ll get the sketch started :raised_hands:t2:
After showing you the sketch (with watermark) and make any changes you want me to without problem! Once you like it, we will proceed to the payment. PLEASE MARK IT AS FRIEND AND NOT AS SERVICE CAUSE PAYPAL WILL KEEP THE MONEY FOR SERVICE AND I DON’T WORK WITH THEM. Once I receive the money, I will continue and finish the piece and let you know how long it will take.
I will answer any questions you have and keep you updated :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
When the piece is finished, I will send it via the media we were talking on (Forums, Instagram…) make any changes you want me to without problem and if you like it, I will send it via email so you can have the best quality possible!
No credit needed, of course!

Thank you so much, I really hope we can work together with this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Have a great time!!

Here’s my thread :heart::point_down:

1 Like