"Against The Odds" (Episode 11 is out now)

STORY DESCRIPTION: An orphan who out of nature’s fair toss finds herself competing with sophisticated girls who would stop at nothing to win the hands of the prince.

STYLE: Limelight

CUSTOMIZATION: :heavy_check_mark:

CHOICES: :heavy_check_mark:

STORY STATUS: 1-3 out now (more episodes coming soon)

Also, let me know if you are up for a r4r.
Sincerest people only. No faking allowed.

STORY LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5635971330932736

6 Likes

I’ll do r4r with you

Lost Summer Love

Crazy love. Wacky friends. Unnecessary drama. How will Evan and Sierra make it through this crazy thing called, life

1 Like

Alright. So please let’s be fair and send in some screenshots once we are done to confirm we actually gave it a read. I will be doing just 3 chapters. Is that ok by you? :blush:

Of course :slight_smile: I will definitely do that hun :purple_heart:

1 Like

Alright :heart:

I am interested in r4r! I’m okay with sending the screenshots :blush:
Here’s the descriptioj of my story: >>R4R opened!<< BEYOND REALITY 🧞 (new story)

Let me know if you’re interested!

1 Like

Alright then. I’ll be sending in screenshots as well once I’m done with yours :blush:

1 Like

Hi Tamiii, nice story!! :heart:

I also love your concept :heart:

Check out my post for info on my r4r

1 Like

WE EVERYWHERE TAMI! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Here you go hun. Thank you, I’m so happy you liked it :partying_face::heart_eyes_cat:

I like your concept as well and I love the setting that it’s taking place in. I also love Oma, she’s so sweet and adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m hoping everything turns out good for her

1 Like

Yes. Yes we are :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank youuu :heart:

Sure. Since I am a bit free these days, why not :smile:

1 Like

I can do a rfr. :smile: if u r interested.

• Story Name: Remnant Past
  • Author: Madhu
  • Chapters Released: 3
  • Description: Lucy’s life takes a drastic turn after an incident that occurred in the past. Sent to New York, She tries to adjust to her new self but that proves difficult. Very difficult.
  • Style: LL
  • Genre: Action
  • Cover:

1 Like

Hi! Your story looks interesting! Do you wanna do R4R with me? :+1:
Here’s my story:
Tittle: Agent 66: Born to Kill
Author: xoRoséxo
Genre: Action
Chapters: 3
Description: Agent 66 is an infamous assassin. But when a mission gone wrong, 66 kidnaps Sasha - his possible witness, and sets to discovers the truth before it’s too late.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4722588854321152
Instagram: xoroses.episode
Hitman_Agent_66_posterThumb_35rx9VdzSw

1 Like

Hey Madhu! So I gave your story a read immediately I got back from church. I loved it :heart:

1 Like

Hi Rose! And I just got to finish yours now also. This story is really good :heart: Well done :+1:

Hi Cali, so can you send me the link to your story. I couldn’t find it :slight_smile:

Type in Unusual girl. The link is also i n the post I tagged you in!

1 Like