Agathi's Horror/Thriller Library📚 (PROMOTE YOUR STORY)

HELLO AND WELCOME TO AGATHI’S HORROR/THRILLER LIBRARY!

This thread is to help out small authors in the horror/thriller genre reach a larger audience and to make it easier for readers to find stories in this specific genre :blush:

I will be making threads for every other genre in the next couple of days, so keep an eye out!

If you want to promote your story, please fill out the form below and I’ll add you to the library :3
DISCLAIMER: Only share your story in this thread if it’s a HORROR/THRILLER with 10K reads OR LESS.

Form

Story Tittle:

Author:

Small cover:

Description:

Link:

CC?:

Squad: Road Trip by may.i.writeepisode

Description: This was supposed to be a short road trip into the woods with your old high school squad, but the place wants you to stay and uncover ALL it’s gory secrets.

Style: Limelight.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6321977372639232

CC?: Yes.

+++++++++++++++

Random tags

Sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged :frowning:
@reina.a.ep @enigmatic.dork @Supinder.B @Soupy @anianju @Days @noyaan @Youngbl00d @Jade135 @Emma_episode_03 @Faith.episode.cats @noyaan @luchibob @Your_girl.kay @Maeverie.Rivera @esapphire
Let me know so I don’t tag you again.

+++++++++++++++

Check out my other libraries:

tyty and stay safe :orange_heart::orange_heart:

6 Likes

Here’s my story: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Squad:Roadtrip
Genre: Horror (includes mystery and romance,although you won’t be forced to be romantic with anyone if you don’t want to)
Style: Limelight
IG username: may.i.writeepisode

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6321977372639232
Description:
This was supposed to be a short road trip into the woods with your old high school squad, but the place wants you to stay and uncover ALL it’s gory secrets.

Some features:

• LGBTQ+
  • 6 LI’s (male & female)
  • choose your sexuality
  • point system
  • Very important choices!
  • CC

Cover:

Some screenshots

Thank you for doing this… :sparkling_heart:
Mine is horror/adventure/mystery.
R&R: The Game Of Fear
Author name: Lana Rose
This story was inspired by Jumanji and some of my favorite scary movies. :skull_and_crossbones::ghost:
Description:
A mysterious board game is more than it appears and more than you bargained for. Risking it all for $5000, you roll the dice. Will you make it out alive or lose this game of fear?
Genre: Horror, adventure
Point system, Advanced directing, Mini games, CC, Choices that matter, 2 LIs
Insta: @lanarose.creatres

Link: