🃏 Age thread 🃏

Just out of curiosity, how old are y’all? I feel like I see an actual diverse age range here.

Me- I’m :black_flag: 15 :black_flag:

DISCLAIMER: You do not have to reply to this thread with your age if you are not comfortable with doing so. Do not feel obligated to share. Reminder that no one under the age of 13 should be on this forums, or be using the Episode app.

If you were tagged and don’t like to be, I didn’t know that and if you want to be removed, just ask.

But here are random tags:

SIDENOTE: Do not feel as if you can’t chit chat a little here. Feel free to do so.

@episodemichi @Danielle318 @NemesisDarkFox @MMG @Chocolate_Mama @Turtle_Cat @ihicks01 @syddstories @Sydney_H @Theebee2004 @line123462 @JemU776 @MiyakoMiyu @PropertyofNae @Melani3 @Bertha @Carnahae @waffle @lanafrazer.episode @LaurelleE27 @LanaAugustine @girgitii @SkyM @ephialtes @maddie.nicole @ImAnAlien @Valeriya.B @RxsberryTea @RoselleThornheart @andreeaxcs @rleyva @Amphia

26 Likes

I am 18! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m 16

I’m surprised you’re 15-

5 Likes

Really? Why is that?

3 Likes

Same she’s so smart, like she be teaching us English and stuff like I wish I was smart at 15 because I struggled a lot in English!

3 Likes

Because you were our teacher and you have a lot of knowledge

3 Likes

Agreed!

3 Likes

Lucky bean. :weary:

3 Likes

Had? Ouch, you say it like I lost memory or something. LOL

2 Likes

I mean have lol

1 Like

Ahhh I always have people telling me I’m smart and stuff… I don’t catch on how it’s anywhere near true.

2 Likes

Idk your energy too. Like you seem very mature for your age :blush: I find it really cool!

2 Likes

Thank you. Been hearing that since I was 10-12 in fact! Lol, weird, maybe something is up with me. Thanks for being kind haha.

2 Likes

You are very welcome and hey it’s a really good thing and very refreshing anyways it was nice talking to you lady’s :slight_smile:

I am 21 years old x

5 Likes

Mhmm

1 Like

Cool! How long have you been involved with Episode?

Since 15 or 16 years old, haha! I used to publish stories in Classic when the Writer’s Portal was new-ish x

1 Like

I’m 14😊

2 Likes

I’m 13 :innocent:

3 Likes