Agent Cindrella Episode 5 Puzzle

Hey there!!! This thread’s about the story “Agent Cindrella” by Mavis Rosebrook and @EliseC. (I can’t tag them 'coz Idk their usernames. If anyone of you know, then pls tag them🙂). In Episode 5, there’s a puzzle at the door to get inside. I am confused 'bout that.

So, I just tapped ok without reading the instructions. Now, Idk what should I even do in this puzzle?:sweat_smile::woman_facepalming:t2:

You don’t need to tell the complete answer. I just wanna know how to go 'bout cracking this puzzle. Just some clue plz. Is there any pattern? Do I have to match something? I would be grateful 4 your help, guys🤗.

With love :blob_hearts:,
Anoushka :princess:t2:

@EliseC :star_struck: this mini-game was super cool btw

2 Likes

Thnx 4 tagging her :slightly_smiling_face:…Yeah, even I agree her mini-games are cool :wink::ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2:.

2 Likes

if i remember correctly, you’re supposed to fit the pieces so that the symbols match on each side or something

2 Likes

So I saw this at 6am and was going to reply, but my 6am brain wasn’t making sense. Now it’s almost 10am and my brain still isn’t functioning so here’s a screenshot :joy::

Basically it’s like dominoes, so the symbols need to match up. So if you had a tile with a “%” for example, you need to place a tile with a “%” next to it.
Some people struggled with tapping the top pieces for this game, so it’s actually a freebie (as in, you can get bonus points but won’t be disadvantaged if you can’t solve it), so don’t stress :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am not stressed😅…but I actually wanted to solve it.
Now, it’s resolved…Thank you so much Elise for your time and consideration :blush: :heart_eyes:. Now, I got it :partying_face: YAYYY!! :rofl:.

P.S.:- I am enjoying the story very much :ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2::+1:t2:. From 1st episode only, this story caught my interest :wink:. (Good Music + Interesting plot + cute romantic dialogues + mini games ofc). Best thing is its perfect timing of intro and outro (neither of too many secs nor too less)…
Hats off to @EliseC and @mavis :tophat::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:.

2 Likes

Yayyyy I’m glad you solved it!

And thank you :smiley: We’ll hopefully continue on with s2 soon, but each “season” basically reads as a standalone short story so you’ll still get an ending for the mission you’re on :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ooohh, amazing you got to solve it! :grin:

And thank you so much! Indeed @EliseC, let’s hope s2 is happening soon, hihi.

2 Likes

Wohoo!! :partying_face: sooo excited for Season 2 :astonished: :upside_down_face: .

Since the doubt has been resolved and it isn’t a general chat category, I think no need keeping it open and causing any confusion :grimacing:.
So, @Sydney_H Ma’am, u wanna close d thread? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: