Ages for avatars FEATURE REQUEST

This might only be me but does anyone else want a choice on which age the avatars should look? Not like specific but for example: ‘‘Toddler’’ ‘‘kid’’ ‘‘teen’’ ‘‘elder’’ etc… I’m tired of always shrinking the avatars to make them look younger and smaller. Would you please consider this Episode? Thank you for reading :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Support :100: % all the way

1 Like

Hello @ChickaSims! This is Sydney the Moderator and we welcome you to the Episode Forum! Let me know ASAP if this is a Feature Request, because if so, we’ll need to move it to the Feature Request category and re-title it. Thanks! :sunglasses:

Yesssss support!

It is, I haven’t used Episode in a while so I’ve forgotten about these things ahah TY for letting me know.

@ChickaSims! Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. :wink: Since this is a Feature Request, I have moved it to Feature + Art Suggestions Art + Animations. This page will tell you how to title it correctly.

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

Topic closed due to violation of Feature Request Guidelines Contact @Sydney_H to discuss editing and reopening topic.