Agree or Disagree?

Welcome to Agree or Disagree!

In this thread, you make a make a statement about Episode or Episode authors (or both, hehe), and you make a poll that contains the options “agree” and “disagree,” and the community will vote on whether they agree or disagree with that statement. If you want to, you can also elaborate on why you chose to agree or disagree with the statement. Please read the rules of the thread before posting!

RULES

• No drama! This thread is only for making polls about Episode/Episode authors and discussing your opinions.
  • Don’t go off topic…
  • The statements and polls must be ONLY about Episode/Episode authors. If you want to make a poll about something not related to Episode, you can do that here.
  • Your polls must only include the options agree and disagree! (You can also put a “neutral” option if you’d like.)
  • Make sure the statements are appropriate and not offending

Here are a few polls to get this started!

Episode should change their guidelines.

• Agree.
  • Disagree.
0 voters

Authors shouldn’t publish stories that portray serious/sensitive topics without doing proper research.

• Agree
  • Disagree
0 voters

Episode should be a 16+ app.

• Agree
  • Disagree
0 voters

Feel free to explain why you chose agree or disagree below and post more polls. Thanks for participating! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Episode authors need to be more respectful towards their readers- just because they have a lot of fans, it doesn’t mean they can bully/attack someone for criticizing their story.

• Agree.
  • Disagree.

0 voters

Authors create too many bad boys called things like Axel/Hunter.

• Agree.
  • Disagree.

0 voters

5 Likes

Name your bad boy “Harold” :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes
  • Agree.
  • Disagree.
0 voters
2 Likes

I’ve read only about 1 Hunter so far, thus I had to disagree. :,D

2 Likes

Episode should make changes/adjustment to the mobile app.

• Agree
  • Disagree

0 voters

Episode should have like a color options for us to choose to decorate the writers portal. :wink:

• Agree
  • Disagree

0 voters

2 Likes

What do you mean by this? :thinking:

3 Likes

Adding new outfits, hairstyles, that is already updated to the character customization to mobile, instead of having those same outfits to choose on the mobile.

Not changing the profiles though, they can keep that, but its just the avatar stuff.

3 Likes

Episode should get our opinions on stories on what we want to see and read

• Agree
  • Disagree

0 voters

Episode should acknowledge the lesser known stories than contacting huge authors for their featured stories ( nothing against huge authors )

• Agree
  • Disagree

0 voters

Episode should add more diversity

• Agree
  • Disagree

0 voters

3 Likes

Episode should send you an alert when a author replies to your fanmail

• Agree
  • Disagree

0 voters

Episode should have more filters when looking for stories e.g. filter remove stories tagged with bad boy

• Agree
  • Disagree

0 voters

1 Like

Dude!!! There’s this one ad that is straight up a lady and a dude and no imagination what’s goin’ on there. Makes me sick…-_- Like why’s that an ad? Why’s that an app? WHY’S THIS EXIST??

Of course, I’m ace, so I’m 100% biased here, lol. So take it with a grain of salt ^^’

3 Likes

the pool ad or something different?

2 Likes

Pool…? Nah, don’t think so. It’s like…kinda like another app like Episode, but the art is more realistic and I doubt there’s animations at least to this extent. Something kinda like those vampire ones that are really dumb. lol

1 Like

Man, vampire stuff has become overrated AF

• Agree
  • Disagree

0 voters

1 Like

ahhh I know what you are talking about now. It’s Choices, and something else thats close to Episode.

2 Likes

Bad, bad, bad.

1 Like

Like not enough clothing, etc?

Like the stories. The way vampire stories are done nowadays most often ^^

1 Like

ahhh ok.

1 Like

Episode SHOULD DEFINITELY HAVE A SHELF FOR BLACK HISTORY MONTH! (EVERY YEAR)

• AGREE
  • DISAGREE

0 voters

1 Like