Agree or Disagree?

Episode should have a “search for backgrounds” that are free to use and not copyrighted, and we can click it and it will automatically be added to your background account.

• Agree
  • Disagree

0 voters

Episode should add a in app feature that lets you choose whether or not you would like to read an “updated” episode.

• Agree
  • Disagree

0 voters

We should have the option to also report featured stories

• Agree
  • Disagree

0 voters

Episode should make a featured story in the science fiction genre.

• Agree
  • Disagree
  • Neutral

0 voters

Bump. :grin:

Episode should give us more yellow clothes for our characters (Seriously just open the portal and search for yellow clothes. Emphasis on yellow, not beige).

• Agree
  • Disagree

0 voters

There should be less pregnancy stories.

• Agree
  • Disagree

0 voters

The app should have a page where you could see suggested stories based on the stories you have read.

• Agree
  • Disagree

0 voters

There needs to be at least one GOOD horror, mystery and sci-fi featured story. There’s already way too many drama, comedy and romance.

• Agree!
  • Disagree.

0 voters

Episode should stop making stories about student teacher relationships! :unamused:

• Agree
  • Disagree

0 voters

1 Like

Episode should make a new style? (Idk if they’re making one)

• Agree
  • Neutral
  • Disagree

0 voters

I think Episode does a far better job with diversity than most other platforms in my opinion. If anything, Episode seems to be the most inclusive when in comes to diversity IMO

1 Like

Episode should have a “Episode Community Pick Of The Week” featured spot on the app. The Episode community could post their stories and whoever gets the most likes from the community (top ten) could have their story reviewed by the Episode staff and they (the Episode Staff) could pick the winner.

I think this would encourage more forum activity as well as give the Episode Community more of a voice in featured stories.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Episode should add more bad boys

• Agree
  • Disagree

0 voters