Aims’ Rainbow Challenge 🌈

Welcome to…

I’ve finally found my art style and to celebrate it I wanted to hold a challenge!

How it Works
The challenge is essentially finding a way to use all (7) colours of the rainbow in your edit! :rainbow:

Rules

1. All colour of the rainbow must be used! (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet)
  2. You can use various shades of the colour it doesn’t have to be a bright red or anything
  3. Include the pallets in the top corner to represent the 7 colours you used!
  4. Any colour is obviously allowed but the theme is situated around the rainbow so if you don’t include all 7 your edit will not count!
  5. You can submit as many times as you’d like!
  6. Tag one of your faves!

And Obviously…

Prizes!
First Place - Your edit will be featured as my profile pic with obvious credit/promo, an edit and a profile pic made by me, and a feature on my instagram!

Second Place - An edit and a profile pic made by me and a feature on my instagram!

Third Place - An edit or profile pic made by me!

DEADLINE: 1st of July!

25 Likes

I’ll be joining :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll be joining hopefully :dancer:

2 Likes

I might join :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I might join too :laughing:

2 Likes

I’ll join if I have time!

2 Likes

I might join!

2 Likes

I hope to join :heart:

2 Likes

Oooooo, this looks fun!
I think @Cassandra_Dean might be interested.:sneezing_face::heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Oo ty for the tag!

This looks fun!

2 Likes

I’ll join!

also June is pride month so even better

1 Like

I’ll join!

1 Like

that’s perfect! i fully support :rainbow::heart:

2 Likes

I might join if I have time! :cupid:

1 Like

I might join if I have time, this sounds really interesting! :blob_hearts::blush:

1 Like

I’m joining :smile:

1 Like

11 Likes

this is amazing!:heart_eyes::sob:

1 Like

GORGEOUS :sob::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Here’s my entry!

10 Likes