AirPods or Earbuds?

The only reason why I’m not getting a new iPhone is because they don’t have a headphone jack :expressionless:

1 Like

I still do use headphones but they hurt my ears :joy:

2 Likes

i agree with that! but i feel like airpods are a ripoff version of earbuds :rofl:

2 Likes

What’s the difference? :confused:

1 Like

honestly, that’s the same question i asked myself.

1 Like

AirPods are earbuds special from Apple. The difference is that AirPods work wireless. :woman_facepalming:t2:
Which looks really stupid I think :joy:

2 Likes

EARBUDS!

Airpods seem so easy to steal… like someone could just be like ~slip~ and they’re gone!

although… I am starting to hate the occasional YANK of my earbuds out of my ears when they catch onto something which isn’t my phone :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ahh. I’ve never tried AirPods, So earbuds. Also, they don’t fall out if you properly put them in :wink:

2 Likes

OMG, yes, this, I forgot about this :joy: and when I drop my phone :angry:

2 Likes

Tyler, 13 out of 10 people look ridiculous with headphones.

Anyway… to earbuds! :clinking_glasses:

As a commuter, words are not enough to express how much I love them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

:joy: it hurts.

Like no earbuds, the door handle is not my phone!

2 Likes

Also (not all of them) they have some sort of specific position which doesn’t hurt/ache and i have do a godamn experiment to see what it is .

2 Likes

Same :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Earbuds, because it’s better. I’m broke I know because I don’t have airpods sksk. But airpods cause radiation which isn’t good.

1 Like
  • Earphones
  • Airpods

0 voters

2 Likes

Earbuds but now I need airpods cuz I break wires to earbuds easily lol

1 Like

Headphones! :headphones:

2 Likes

Airpods look weird and remind me of toothbrush heads. They’re too Gen Z and modern.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.