Airport and plane

Hey. I would like to know if it was possible to have this background but at night.

and I would also like to know how to place the characters on the plane in second place. Jarrive to place those who are sitting on the two front places but I can not place those who are on the two places behind

Thank you for your answers :slight_smile:

1 Like

For the second question, to do that you need to use overlays. The two seats in the front would need to be overlays at a higher layer than the characters sitting in the seats behind.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your answer :slight_smile:

1 Like

This isn’t good but here

3 Likes

Thank you so much. It’s perfect :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome :blush:

1 Like

What credit do I have to thank you for your work in my episodes
:slight_smile: ?

1 Like

I have a problem :unamused:… The size of the background apparently is: 640 pixels wide and 1136 pixels tall

1 Like

You can resize the background on a site. My insta is good @mya.writes2019

on the site it does not want to take it because the size of the image is not good apparently

okay i note your insta for the credit :slight_smile:

I’m a little confused sorry, what exactly did the site say?

Te site say: Your image must be at least 640 pixels wide and 1136 pixels tall. Yours was only 752/501

1 Like

I’m really sorry to bother you. I did not think there was a size for the images :unamused:

1 Like

https://resizeimage.net/

You can resize here.

1 Like

Thank’s :wink: it’s worked … thank you very much

1 Like

You’re welcome! If you need help with anything else feel free to PM me!

I am having that same issue with the seats. Could someone help with that placing the characters in back set

1 Like

I made an overlay for the airplane seats

So basically you could upload this overlay. (Don’t resize it or move it around either, just upload as is Because it’s already set in the right place and name it as PLANESEATS.

Overlay

And then just copy and paste this (and change the character’s names to yours):

INT. PRIVATE PLANE - DAY with PLANESEATS to 1.000 0 0 in zone 1 at layer 10
&zoom reset
&ELAINA1 spot 0.437 96 383 in zone 1 at layer 9 AND ELAINA1 faces left AND ELAINA1 is react_sit_checkphone_bored
&FELIX spot 0.601 264 289 in zone 1 at layer 12 AND FELIX faces right AND FELIX is idle_sit_armscrossed_unimpressed_loop

It will look like this:

How it looks

As long as the character is at a number behind the overlay number, they will show up behind it. Such as this example, the overlay is set at layer 10 and Elaina is at layer 9 so she’s behind the layer. Felix is set at layer 12 which is higher than the overlay layer so he’s in front of the layer. You probably need to rescale or move where the characters are sitting, I just did that to show you what it looks like lol

And when I say don’t resize the overlay or move it around, I mean on this screen.

Just name it and click the box and upload it.

I hope this was helpful for you guys and anyone else :blush:
@aelyna @TykechiaM

3 Likes

thank you
Do you do birds eye bedrooms as well. I have a bedroom background

1 Like