Airport and plane

Does somebody have the airplane image resized

You’re welcome :slight_smile: I could definitely give it a try! What’s the bedroom background?

I edited these night time ones. They’re 3 zone backgrounds.

I also edited for a night sky inside the plane which is 1 zone.

3 Likes

If you need a proper night version, then here you go. You do need to give me credit please.

1 Like

these are perfect! i’ll make sure to credit you when I’ll use them in my story. Thanks!

1 Like

can i please use it if yes where do i give you credits x

1 Like

If you’re talking about the ones I edited then of course! No need to credit, thanks for asking though!

1 Like

Yeah thank you x

1 Like

Hey, do you have day type for this one? :sob:

1 Like

Hey, can you send me these again :no_mouth:

Hello,
Sorry day type for which one? The one inside the plane?

1 Like

The exterior

For this

1 Like

Oh the day one is in the art catalog on the writers portal, it’s called EXT. RUNWAY JET - DAY

It looks like this:

Are you saying that the other users images weren’t “proper?” Kind of a back handed response but go awff :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@Elaina2 I love your backgrounds and I’m def stealing and using. Hehe :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

aww thank you☺️ Lol

Oh damm, wow I don’t even remember typing that in, but yes, you’re right, the wording definitely wasn’t the best at all… Shame on me. I want to apologize for that. Also, now that I look at @Elaina2 's backgrounds, they look absolutely amazing. I must’ve been annoyed or something because I don’t understand why I would call them ‘improper’.

So again, @Elaina2 and @WonderGirlEve , I’m sorry for my inappropriate comment.

1 Like

Lol it’s ok, thanks for clearing that up, I appreciate that! And your background looks great as well :relaxed:

1 Like

Thank you!