Airport/England Backgrounds Needed!

Hi there!

I’m currently writing a story that takes place in England and I’m having a ton of trouble trying to find backgrounds that would work. I’ve searched Episode Life, the Fourms, Pinterest, and nothing! If you have any or know of someone else’s Google Drive or your own, I’d love some help. :sweat_smile: Of course, I’ll credit you whenever I use it! :slight_smile:

I also need airport backgrounds for some scenes in the story… Like a baggage claim especially.
Please help! :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

what part of england

1 Like

If your interested you can join my kofi drive :blush:

1 Like

Naturally England is very different depending on where you are. So any particular location? Or environment?
London? Yorkshire? Etc
City? Countryside?
Any particular scenes in mind to which you need a matching background, like Tourist attractions? Streets? Old Towns? Beaches? Footpaths?
As much info ad needed might help you get some more responses/help.

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since you’re looking for backgrounds. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

You have a very good point… :sweat_smile: I want London backgrounds, since that’s kinda where the story takes place.

London!

1 Like

If your interested :grin:

Background DRIVE (Now OPEN )

1 Like

Oh yes, thank you! I’ll definately be using it! :slight_smile:

1 Like