Aj's Everything Art Shop! (Closed) character art, covers, free overlays....etc

Hey Everyone :wave:t4: I wanted to let you know that this is an INK and LL art shop.

I’m super bored in quarantine rn so I decided I would make an everything art shop.(besides character edits i can only do character art drawings).

You can request background, overlays, character art/art scenes, small and large cover, detail cards and outfit cards.

Here are my examples!

Backgrounds and overlays

Any Background or overlay you would like to request

Character art/art scenes

IMG_3856 IMG_3895

IMG_3892

Covers

IMG_3897

Detail Cards

IMG_3812

To request for Backgrounds and overlays , just request what it is you would like.

To request Character art/art scenes , give me your character details(tell me if you want anything like a tattoo or earrings…etc), the outfit you would like, provide a background(if you don’t have one just describe what you would like and I’ll find it for you), the pose(plz try and find a reference photo, if you can’t then describe the pose and I’ll get one ) 3 character maximum

reference example

Image 2020-07-12 at 3.29 PM

To request a Cover , tell me if you would like a small or large one, Don’t forget to provide the name of the story give character details, the pose (try to find a reference photo) 4 characters maximum

To request Detail Cards , give me your character details and one of the poses episode offers. Please provide the outfit if you have one(it’s ok if you don’t I’ll put one on the character for you)You can request 2 detail cards at a time

Hope you request something!! :wink: :blush:

Waiting List
3 Likes

Are you still doing this? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes I am

What all do you do with the characters?

1 Like

what do you mean?

Hi! Could I request?

1 Like

Yes of course!

Hey! I was just asking for a bed overlay for this background!

I hope it’s not hard making one :hearts: :see_no_evil:

1 Like

So what do I need to do?:upside_down_face:

1 Like

Tell me what you would like me to do, then go look at the instructions for what your requesting

I would like a cover page

1 Like

Would you like just the bed or the bed and the bench at the end?

No love with the bench at the end please.

1 Like

Here are the instructions.

Perfect! It’ll be done soon

1 Like

Thank you :heart_eyes:

1 Like

The story name is all yours and a small cover

1 Like

Thanks for requesting. When would you like it done for?

Hmm,let’s say before August 10th.

1 Like

Oh wow. I should be done within 5 days

1 Like