Alexia's Art Thread [CLOSED] ♡

:

Hi! I’m not too good with art since I started less than a week ago (lol), but a few people have told me they like my art!

I am taking requests for covers and splashes only (large covers and small covers both). Please don’t hate on my art, I know it’s not the best but I did try :slight_smile:

MY ART:

I’ll be adding more as I make more, please keep in mind that I’ve only started less than a week ago, and I’m still improving! Also, I know my watermark isn’t that big, steal my art if you want lol, it has no benefit to you and people will find out!

HOW TO REQUEST

For Cover:
Author Name (so i can put “by ____” on it):
Story Title:
Color Theme:
Background? (or tell me a color for it if you want it to be solid):
Character Details:
Character Outfit:
Character Animation:
Other Notes:

For Splash:
What kind of Splash? (this story uses sound, thanks for reading, follow my insta, etc):
Background? (or tell me a color for it if you want it to be solid):
Other Notes:

For Splash if you want a character on it:
Character Details:
Character Outfit:
Character Animation:
Other Notes:

Just be patient haha and don’t hesitate to ask for changes.

OTHER INFO

Program: Photoshop CS6
Does It Cost Money?: Yes, it’s quite expensive so I wouldn’t recommend buying it unless you and your family is okay with you spending a lot of money on it.
Do You Have To Do that Cursive Thing?: No, haha, but I think it’s cute and adds a nice touch to it! I can make your covers/splashes without it if you’d like.
Can You Edit Limelight?: Yes, I just don’t have examples I can put on this thread. I can edit LL just not as good as I can edit INK.
Insta: @bocagive

Again I’m not the best (for sure not the best), but I do like editing and I think it’s fun! I hope you like my art and request if you would like one. :purple_heart:

9 Likes

It’s not gonna die that fast girlie

1 Like

Ahhh they’re beautiful!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

thank you so much! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Hi I see you’ve requested on multiple threads? Out of respect of @stronglcve I recommend you choose one as all artists hate to see their hard work go down the drain.

4 Likes

you shouldn’t be requesting on multiple artist’s threads, it’s disrespectful towards the artists and their time. i recommend you pick one that you would like to do your cover instead of asking multiple artists to do your work and only using one of theirs. thanks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Could I have a small cover please? Thank you so much! Take your time and enjoy yourself!!:two_hearts::two_hearts::kissing_heart:

Here is everything!-
Author Name (so i can put “by ____” on it): Jannice
Story Title: Royaly Forbidden
Color Theme: Cute// Tumblr-ish// Whatever you think is best
Background? (or tell me a color for it if you want it to be solid): Inside a castle
Character Details: Skin- Tan/ Brow- Thin curved/ Hair- Straight- Gray/ Eyes- Upturned Feline- Purple/ Face- oval/ Nose- Elven/ Lips- Full round- Mocha
Character Outfit: Wedding Long Sleeve Lace Top (Dusty Purple)/ Poofy Wedding Skirt (Dusty Purple)/ Royal Princess Tiara
Character Animation: talk_afraid
Other Notes: Can you try and have the queen standing between her (the princess) and the normal guy? I will leave their character details. Take your time!!!<3333
QUEEN’S DETAILS- skin-tan/ Brow-Mature Round/ Hair- Long Slicked Back- Chestnut/ Eyes- Upturned luxe- Purple/ face- oval/ Nose- Elven/ lips- Mature Medium- Bordeaux
GUY’S DETAILS- skin- tan/ Brow- Thin arch/ Hair- Short Cropped Hair- Charcoal/ Eyes- Stoic Almond- Blue/ Face- defined triangle/ Lips- Uneven- blush

Queens outfit- Red Dress Heels/ Royal Crown Queen/ Light Blue Formal Victorian Dress
Guy’s Outfit- Ripped Punk Pants/ Red High Top Dance Shoes/ Swoopneck Sleeveless Stripe Grey White

Queens Animation- arms_crossed_angry
Guy’s Animation- mortified

1 Like

You were recommended on a post so when I checked out your edits I literally fell in love with them so it would be awesome if I used one of your edits if that is okay. I won’t be posting the story until the start of July so take all the time you need if you decide to make it :blush: .

Author Name: Ciara L.
Story Title: My Only Sin
Color Theme: Purple/Black
Background: Grey-ish clouds
Character Details:

• Female INK
    Body: Fair
    Eyebrows: Defined Natural
    Hair: Beach Wave (Black)
    Eyes: Upturned Feline (Blue)
    Face: Soft Heart
    Nose: Soft Natural
    Mouth: Classic (Cherry Red)
    Character Outfit: Maroon Belted Shirt Dress, Bohemian Outfit Slouchy Fringe Boots

• Male INK
    Body: Tan
    Eyebrows: Thin Arch
    Hair: Short Cropped Hair (Chestnut)
    Eyes: Stoic Almond (Green)
    Face: Defined Triangle
    Nose: Button
    Mouth: Uneven (Terracotta)
    Character Outfit: Black Sleeveless Tee, Ripped Punk Pants, Cool Leather Jacket, Stitch Boots (Black)

Character Animation:
-Female: The end of (talk_doubtful)
-Male: The end of (talk_doubtful)

Other Notes:
-The characters are facing each other

-The characters hate each other so if you have an idea on how to emphasise it, feel free to.

-Both covers

Thanks x

1 Like

Accepted! I’ll let you know when it’s done :two_hearts:

Question: For the princess, you want the hair color to be “charcoal”?

Accepted! I’ll let you know when it’s done :sparkling_heart:

Ill remove it
im sorry

1 Like

SORRY :cry: :sob:

1 Like

it’s okay, don’t worry! just please pick one artist unless they say they can’t do it, because if you request multiple there will be a lot of artists wasting their time and effort for a cover that you won’t even use…

1 Like

… I almost have my third episode finished ;-;…

okay? if 5 different artists you asked for a cover on make you a cover, you can only use one. you basically wasted all their time and effort. :sweat:

Can I submit a request?

1 Like

Of course, just fill out the form above. :two_hearts:

For Splash:
Can I have a splash with this Story uses sound.
And then one that says strong language and themes?
I would like the color to be anything kind of dark if that’s okay with you

I will post a picture of the character details but any stripper like outfit will do!

1 Like

Accepted! Do you have an idea for the outfit? Idk what to do. :joy:

Hmm let me go look real quick…