Alexia's Art Thread [CLOSED] ♡

Okay, and also what animation do you want her doing?

Any dancing one is fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can We do this outfit?

1 Like

Yes, of course! Your splashes will be finished soon :slight_smile:

Thank you!

2 Likes

okay!! no need to be rude! PLUS ITS SO FRUSTRATING!!!
OKAY OKAY I AM SORRY
Image result for im sorry crying gif

i wasn’t being rude love :slight_smile: and it’s okay.

:frowning: I need to say sorry

1 Like

No, like a platinum blond. Thank you soooooo much!!!:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

@jannice hey! your cover is done :sparkling_heart: sorry it’s not the best, please let me know if you need any changes.

there’s one with cursive and without, you can use either.

1 Like

I would like 2 splash backgrounds if that’s okay with you!
What kind of Splash? (this story uses sound, thanks for reading, follow my insta, etc): I would like the splash background to say “3 Months Later…”
Background? (or tell me a color for it if you want it to be solid): down below
Other Notes: No

2nd Splash
What kind of Splash: This story will be continued
Background: white, gray, and blue background
Other Notes: No

Thank you!

1 Like

Here’s your small cover! Let me know if you want any changes! (still working on large cover) :two_hearts:

1 Like

OMG it looks amazing!! Thank you so much :blush: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

no problem! sorry i went to sleep, i’ll make the large cover today.

1 Like

OH! MY! GOD! I LOVE IT SO MUCH THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! AHHH THIS IS LITERALLY THE BEST THING EVER IM GOING TO CRY!!! THANK YOU!!!:two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

you’re so sweet haha :joy: thank you so much for requesting! i hope you like your cover :two_hearts:

Character- Female
skin - Taupe
Face shape - soft heart
Eyes - upturned bold - blue
Eyebrows - arched
Hair - straight - blue
Mouth - classic - wine
Character - male
Skin - honey
Face shape - define triangle
Hair - spiked - black
Mouth - uneven - taupe
Nose - button
Eyebrows - narrow
i want the female character to point a gun at the male character and at the background, could you make it look one of your creation ‘Toxic’ but i want the female character to be angry and male character to look, either sad or shocked

1 Like

Do you mind making a large cover too? If you are too busy its okay! Take your time!
Here is the description of what I want just in case:
The girl looking sad and then next to it, text that says- “Money can’t buy happiness. He gives it for free.”
Thank you again for everything, Love! :hearts::heart:

@CLWrites sorry. i messed up on the big cover a lot, so feel free to ask for changes or for a redo. here are your completed covers. :two_hearts: thank you so much for requesting!

I don’t see what’s wrong with the large cover I absolutely love it :heart_eyes: Thanks so much :grin:

1 Like