Alicia's art shop 🖤 !CLOSED!

sorry that was confusing so my character travels between worlds in one world she is a princess and in the other she is poor so I was wondering if in the sitting pose you could draw the one that is poor and next to her also sitting the one that is a princess they look the exact same the only difference is the clothes. Does that make sense?

1 Like

Yes it makes complete sense (I watched a movie like that where this one girl was poor and the other was a princess and they looked exactly alike :joy:) anyways could I draw the clothing? I can make it look like what ever you want (like to add too the poor look, I could add holes on the shirt and pants, since I’m guessing she is a peasant in the village or whatever?) And I could add pearls and fany stuff to the princess?

Sorry for the long paragraph I’m bad at explaining

1 Like

Yes you can do whatever you want to the clothing let your artistic skills fly girl. lol :joy: :grin:
p.s. I am really excited to see how you do it :grin:
and Thank you :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Can I also get a outro

That is my character
Any pose is fine with me
Make her clothes look however you want preferably with more colors
Can it say thank you for reading follow me on Instagram @briella.writes
If you want to add anything you think will look good you absolutely can
Thank you :blush:
@Noone_epi :grin: :heart:

1 Like

This is a profile pic!

Picture of your character (the view you want, no clothes on) -

Character!

Clothing-

Details

Pic

Pose-

This if you can please!

OIP (66)

Background-

Dis!

OIP (67)

Extra details-
Could you add purple streaks to her hair and some freckles pls?
If not it’s fine!

Password:

Electrical

Made this request at a different Shop but I cancelled it at that Shop 0.0

1 Like

do u do limelight?

1 Like

hey! i was wondering if you still acept requests? let me know if you do! also if you do LL covers?

1 Like

Oh sorry for the trouble!

Do you mean like this? Once again sorry for the trouble! School is stressing me out aha

1 Like

Ookk thanks :relaxed: and sure!

@Mbree13 yes I’m trying to expand my styles! But if you wanna request I have to put you on the waiting list :black_heart:
@cvetelina I will still accept you request but I have to put you on the waiting list, and if I do it has to be a simple pose ! :black_heart::sparkles:

1 Like

Yes thank you!!!

1 Like

That’s not a problem i can wait, and the poses are simple, thank you!

1 Like

i don’t mind waiting <3

1 Like

@cvetelina ok I’ll let you know when I need the details :relaxed:
@Mbree13 same with you :relaxed::black_heart::point_up_2:t2:

2 Likes

okay, again thank you!

1 Like

do you think it would be possible to save a spot for me?? i have class in a few minutes but ill be back ASAP with a request :))

1 Like

I have no more room on my progress list but I could add you too my waiting list? :black_heart:

@cvetelina ofc !!

2 Likes

I could swear responded to you I forgot :sob: and I love you too :relaxed::black_heart::black_heart:

1 Like

Hey @cvetelina I can no longer do your request. You requested covers from multiple people on the forums and even on a shop that me and my friend have together we find it very disrespectful.

So I am banning you from our shop and this shop. Thanks. And have a wonderful day : )

1 Like

@tre.episodes I finished your splash!!

Let me know if you want anything changed I hope you like it :relaxed: :black_heart:

splash!

1 Like

AHHHH I LOVE IT :heart_eyes: thank you :+1:t4:

1 Like