Alien Stone's Art Shop (Abimations currently not accepting requests)

Hi guys! What’s up! This is a new collab art shop with @Kyra101! Before you request some art, please read our terms and conditions! :grin::grin:

This is a new thread where you can ask for art.

@Abimations4: (I won’t actually be accepting requests right now until further notice so if you request something, I might just put it on my waiting list and get back to you when I have time.)
If you’d like some examples, please head on over to Abi’s Art Shop - Free art scenes/covers (CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

There I’ve got examples (I usually update every time I do new art)!
What I do is I make some edits and mainly full drawings.

Here’s some things you’ll need to know.

• I do NOT draw nudity. I’m fine drawing revealing clothes but no nudity is allowed whatsoever (unless it’s a shirtless guy, that doesn’t count.)
  • I might take a little while to do your art, but don’t worry, I’m not ignoring you or forgot about you, i’m just very busy! I have a list to keep up with whose art i do next, so don’t worry.
  • It honestly depends on when I do your art. Usually it takes a week or two, but sometimes less if i have more time and sometimes more if it takes a while or I’m busy.

@Kyra101:

Splashes (To Be Continued, Thanks for reading etc.) and edits
Here’s some things you’ll need to know:

• No nudity allowed!

Here’s some general rules for everybody.
You must follow these rules or you won’t get the art you want.

• Please be respectful! Being rude or swearing won’t get you anywhere here.

• Don’t expect special treatment. No one should expect any and no one will get any.

• Please do not beg or do any of that. If you rush us to get it done sooner it’ll probably take longer.

• DO NOT demand art. We have every right to deny service. This art is free, remember. Be grateful :grin:

• Please give us credit somewhere! You can credit us using our forums names but for me you can also credit me using @Abimations on episode.

• DO NOT PRETEND THE ART IS YOURS. If we find out anyone has done this, we won’t be very happy. But, I know no one will do this because you’re all beautiful angels :]

So! Now that’s out of the way! What we’ll need you to do is copy and paste this form and fill it out so that we know exactly what you want!

What do you want?: (Give a clear description telling us poses, and spots of where the characters are standing and what direction they’re facing, also don’t forget to tell us whether it’s drawn or an edit or a splash or cover! Also the text you’d like if you want some. If not don’t bother with this)

Pics/features? (Please send pictures of your characters, and if you can’t do this, then all you have to do is tell us the names of all features of the characters so we can make them.)

Who do you want it done by? (Tell us who you want it done by! You’ll have to match the person with what you want. Check up the top if you don’t know who does what.)

When do you want it done by? (If you absolutely NEED this art, we might be able to make it work but remember there is no guarantees.)

Thank you! We sincerely hope you enjoy your art! If you’re polite to us then we’ll be the same back :wink:

1 Like

cuts the ribbon with giant scissors like they do in shows

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

we dont have examples because we accidentally deleted them so dont think we’re shady

lol

1 Like

you’re gonna scare everyone away

1 Like

oof we’ll wait and see if someone comes

1 Like

let’s not go off topic or else the thread will be closed :eyes:

1 Like

ok

1 Like

Do you think you can do an art scene where there are 2 kids and two adults laying in bed

Something holding?
All asleep and them holding hands?

2 Likes

edit or drawn?

for example this is what drawn would look like

2 Likes

Drawn please if can. I’ll fill forum out if it’s something you feel comfortable with doing understand if not :blush::blue_heart:

2 Likes

sure!

2 Likes

What do you want?: (Give a clear description telling us poses, and spots of where the characters are standing and what direction they’re facing, also don’t forget to tell us whether it’s drawn or an edit or a splash or cover! Also the text you’d like if you want some. If not don’t bother with this)
Summer on the left side with her arm around Tayler and Tyler who are only 4 and Spencer on the right side with his arms around them and Summer and Spencer holding hands
Pics/features? (Please send pictures of your characters, and if you can’t do this, then all you have to do is tell us the names of all features of the characters so we can make them.)
Summer

Spencer

Tayler (can her hair be down like Summers please)

Tyler

I just need waist up since they’ll be covered with a cover from the waist below

Who do you want it done by? (Tell us who you want it done by! You’ll have to match the person with what you want. Check up the top if you don’t know who does what.)
Whoever can do it
When do you want it done by? (If you absolutely NEED this art, we might be able to make it work but remember there are no guarantees.)
3 weeks if need more time ill understand just le me know. :blue_heart::blush:

1 Like

Sure, three weeks is fine for me! I’ll let you know once I’m done! :grin:

1 Like

Thank you so much :blue_heart:

1 Like

good morning!

I would love a splash, these 2 characters (photos at the next point) face each other, flirty (they are a couple) and this text; Thanks you for reading, see you in the next chapter of; Mi Valentía. ( if that’s to long only Mi Valentía)

@Kyra101 please

When do you want it done by? (If you absolutely NEED this art, we might be able to make it work but remember there is no guarantees.)

Just when your done. :blush: No Time rush.

Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Do you guys do drawn limelight edits? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, please can I request 2 splashes?
Splash 1 -
What Type Of Splash - Strong Language
Character Details -

Background - Anything light pink or purple
Style - Edit
Splash 2 -
What Type Of Splash - Mature Themes
Character Details -

Background - Anything blue or green
Style - Edit
Extra info - Can I have both boys facing each other.
Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Yes :innocent: not sure about @Kyra101 but I do

1 Like