Alien Stone's Art Shop (Abimations currently not accepting requests)

What do you want?: I’d like a drawn character edit of one of my characters, Darron. I’d like it to be from the torso & up, like a portrait. I’d like him to be doing the primp_neutral animation and facing right in the middle of the canvas. The background: :blush:

Pics/features? Copper 05, Blackjet Furrowed Straight S brows, black dark slicked back solid hair, brown dark oval wide eyes, chiseled angular face, button round nose and neutral medium nude matte medium heart lips

Who do you want it done by? @Abimations4

When do you want it done by? I’d like it done in one or two weeks but it’s ok if it takes longer. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Of course, I’ll get right on it

I doo limelight but edits and splashes but drawing are a HIKJBHIJBJIJN OOO for mw

1 Like

is this your guy

Yes :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@EpisodeHoneyy here is your splash, let me know if you want anything changed

Ooo Its soo cute!!

But, can they be closer together and he eyes open.

:heart:

1 Like

sure

@EpisodeHoneyy here is your splash, let me know if you want anything changed

@Lexxie here is your first splash, let me know if you want anything changed

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you sooo much!!! its perfect!!

Can you change the position of the writing please. And I also noticed it says waring instead of warning. And other than that it’s perfect

1 Like

Can I have a large cover and small cover?

Story title: Love you to death

Author: Ezrie

Genre: horror

Characters:

And I also want the guy shirtless

Background: anything that fits the story discrimination

Discrimination: you have a boyfriend but you’re unaware that he’s trying to kill you so he can be with you in the underworld forever and it seems like you can’t go a day without being in danger

The small cover I would like it to look something like this except I want the guy to have a knife in his hand towards the girl and I want her to have a more frightened look on her face

The large cover I want to look something like this and I want the guy to be looking over her with a grin on his face holding a knife towards her

2 Likes

Small cover something like this one ^

Large cover something like this one

(Sorry the didn’t upload in the last one)

1 Like

here you go

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

What do you want? The boy and his sister are playing on the playground with a toy car or something like. The father has his body face the children playing on the playground with a sad yet happy look on his face. Like he is remembering something sad yet happy moment in life he is to the left of the screen where as his children play on the right where the playground is on. (Drawn) (In Lime Light)

Pics/features? Son detail:

Body: Rose 03

Brow: Round Medium

Brow Color: Deep Brown

Hair: Wavy Messy

Hair Color: Honey Blonde

Eye: Deepset Downturned

Eye Color: Brown Light

Face: Triangle Chiseled

Nose: Grecian Narrow

Lips: Small Heart

Lips Color: Beige Rose

Son outfit: Torn Knee Jeans Denim Grey Black, High top Classic Leather Blue, Penny Coffe T Shirt Cotton Teal Blue, Down Snowboarding Fur Collard Jacket Cotton Green Teal, Baggy Sport Sweatspocketliner Cotton Blue Marine, Long Chain Rectangle Pendant Metal Gold, Earmuffs Fluffy Fur Faux Fur white Ivory

Daughter detail:

Body: Neutral 01

Brow: Arched Thick Styled

Brow Color: Deep Brown

Hair: Wavy Long

Hair Color: Copper Red

Eye: Deepset MAlmond

Eye Color: Blue Aqua

Face: Heart Defined

Nose: Grecian Soft

Lips: Full Heart Pouty

Lips Color: Pink Warm Gloss

Daughter Outfit: Jogger Sweatpants Tie Waistband Kjaki Blue Sky, Base Ball Tee Cotton Grey Ivoy, Down Snowboarding Jacket Cotton Green Wintermint, Calf Length Rolled Patterned Socks Short Heel Boots Suede brown Sable, Fur Lined Santa Hat Velvet Red True, Draped Long Tied Scarf Cashmere Grey white

Father detail:

Body: Neurtal 04

Brow: Round Thick

Brow Color: Blackjet

Hair: Wavy Quiff

Hair Color: Honey Blonde

Eye: Deepset Downturned

Eye Color: BLue Aqua

Face: Diamond Soft

Nose: Hooked Grecian

Lips: Full Heart Natural

Lips Color: Rose Light Nude Gloss

Father Outfit

Down Snowboarding Fur Collar Jaccket Cotton Green Teal, Baggy Sport Sweatspocketliner Cotton Blue Marine, Short Sleeve Pcoket Button Up blue Oxford, Earmuffs Fluffy Fur Faux Fur Blue Navy, Duck Bill Boots Fur Tie Boots Leather Blue Navy, Long Chain Rectangle Pendant Metal Rose Gold

Who do you want it done by? @Abimations4

When do you want it done by? 23 March, 2019 or 5 April 2019

Thanks for the help

@lexxie your splash is done

1 Like

hello so very sorry it’s taking so long, I am aware it has been nearly 2 months, but I am almost done, I hope you can understand :grinning:

2 Likes

i am sure your art looks amazoing

1 Like