Aliens.... No. Life forms? HAS TO BE

Take a moment and think of how long it takes to go one time around the world. A while right. Quite a few miles right?,

Now. Think of the distance between here Mars. Takes a longgggg time.

Think of our whole galaxy and think of how massive it is.

There are galaxies bigger than ours. Way bigger. And there are trillions upon millions of galaxies out there.

AND THERE ARE SPACES BETWEEN THE GALAXIES

So think of how MASSIVE all of that together is.

This is why I think it’s crazy to believe that there are no life forms out there. I understand why you wouldn’t believe aliens don’t exist because to be honest, I don’t really either.

What I mean by life form is ,at the smallest, one little bacteria. Out of all of that space no pun intended. Lol you can’t sit there and say that there is no possibility of one tiny bacteria.

And, there might be more than just one little bacteria. I think it would be soooooo awesome if there was other humans out there or if there were animals we could never imagined!

What are your thoughts

~ Do you agree with me
~ Do you disagree with me?

Tell me all of it!

Cool space pictures

THE NEXT TWO PHOTOS ARE NOT REAL AS BLACK HOLES ARE INVISIBLE

3 Likes

i agree i agree i agree.
because over all the gazillion plus galaxies there has to be something. or else you know were screwed if we tried to find a new planet.

1 Like

Exactly

1 Like

I definitely agree! I don’t think aliens look much like what we see on tv, but something has to exist. Unfortunately, I don’t think we would ever come close to updating our technology well enough to transport people across a galaxy in mere hours. Not in our lifetime anyways.

3 Likes

I know. I hope to be the to do it though!

2 Likes

That’s a pretty awesome goal! When you do figure it out, you gotta come here on the forums and announce it :laughing:

1 Like

Ok. Will do.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.