Alishia's Fashion Game (Ink & LL)

Welcome To My Game!

How To Play:

1. I will give a theme and you will have a limited amount of time to create an outfit to fit the theme all you have to do is save a photo of your outfit/screenshot it and post it on this thread!
  2. After that, I will comment a compiled list of all the entries of that theme alongside a poll. Make sure you vote on whichever one you think is the best

Rules:

• Comment if you’re interested! You can join at any point in the game (as long as we’re active).
  • Your “model” must be in Limelight Or Ink , but can be any gender. You can change your model whenever you’d like!
  • There’s no eliminations, only plenty of winners.
  • If you’re going to enter an entry, vote . It’s only fair!
  • No voting for your own outfit! That’s cheating.
  • Watch the comments for the theme and set a timer!
  • Only two entries at most!

Next Game: ASAP! As soon as I can gather enough participants!

Tags (As I'd like to get participants

@Maeverie.Rivera @Superpup @Angryybirdd @Celestial_Night @episodenoelle @braily @Sarah.Sameeha @talia.reids @marcosimp @dazzling_ash @Makayla.Reed @HermanEpisode @girgitii @raven.is.a.clown @TheMarie @mjacksonepisode @RandomUnicorn @fenixxx

Participants:
@marcosimp @MatchaTae @watsong707 @Zondiewriter @xgeorgia @TheMarie @ChrisAg @raven.is.a.clown @Celestial_Night

7 Likes

i would love to join ! thanks for the tag bb <3

2 Likes

Awesome!

2 Likes

@MMG tag some peeps plsssss :pleading_face:

2 Likes

sure :blush: but i hope they won’t mind

2 Likes

stole the tags from angryybirdd’s fashion game
sorry if u didnt wanna be tagged :kissing:
@ChrisAg @JennIzzy_Love@episode_jun @Jazzimay25 @braily @mimiepi @MatchaTae @Seep_Mukta @Shahtuta @Superpup @Someone2 @Zeah @Celestial_Night @blanche_writes @xgeorgia @XxAikoHalfWolfGirlxX
@Eepisode @SatansDaughter @akira2 @Jade135 @Sarah.Sameeha @Laylamae @Heidi.gray @TheMarie @CherryPicked @watsong707 @kyky312

6 Likes

@Allie_Diamond_Epy sorry i can’t join :pleading_face: im not liking fashion games anymore idk why :tired_face:

1 Like

It’s fine.

1 Like

Hi! When do we start?

1 Like

In a bit! We only have you and @marcosimp participating rn. But we’ll start soon.

1 Like

Okay!

1 Like

I’ll join!

1 Like

Alright!

1 Like

Are there more entries left? :smiley:

2 Likes

Yep!

2 Likes

how many people do we need to start?

I’d like to join the. :blush:

@IMAGINARY_THOUGHTS
@Makayla.Reed
@Tropical_Hurricane

Sorry I don’t know a lot of people on here :slight_smile: I hope this many is okay…?

2 Likes

Yeah it is, @Zondiewriter

And @watsong707 I think we have enough to start, and other people can still join later if they want.

2 Likes

Yes!!

1 Like
    THEME #1: High School Romance
Time: 30 Minutes
Participants

@watsong707 @xgeorgia @Zondiewriter @MatchaTae @marcosimp

3 Likes