Alison's FREE writer's workshop! [CLOSED to catch up💛]

hey everyone! :llama:

recently, i’ve been getting a few messages for R4Rs (i really hate doing these tbh…) and such, so i thought i’d make a free writing workshop! :partying_face: all you have to do is click the link below and follow the three rules posted at the top, and that’s it! (they’re super simple rules, so it shouldn’t be too hard.)
my fall break starts later today, so i’m going to try to read a few stories until this Sunday!

here are a few things i want you to keep in mind:

• i’m a full-time college student with a part-time job, (and other stuff in my personal life as well!) so please be kind and patient with me! i’m doing this at no cost, and during my free time. :slightly_smiling_face:

• some days are busier than others, so do not message me asking when i’m going to read your story. (please! this can be very annoying and make me not want to help you.)

• i am not claiming to be some big famous professional writer, i just really wanted to provide some support for new and/or struggling authors! i’m rating these based on my preference as a reader, using my coding knowledge to help!

• if you’re not interested in something like this, please share it with some friends who might be!
    you can also press this link here to go to my instagram post about it to share it there as well! :yellow_heart:

and yes, it’s completely free!

link:

5 Likes