GENERAL RP RULES:
- Try and be on for a reasonable amount of time. It’s sometimes frustrating for others to have to wait for days on end to roleplay.
- Try your best to make it realistic. Even though they are demigods, they still need to be reasonable. Do not make them overpowered and don’t make them get hurt for no reason. A lot of people do this as a cheap way to start drama, but it gets boring after a while and can ruin roleplays as a whole.
- Be nice to your fellow roleplayers! There’s no need to be rude to other players.
- You may have only one character, and each god/goddess can only have one child.
The rest aren’t exactly rules, but they’re things to be aware of.
- Your character’s actions will sometimes have consequences for their actions.
- Relationships between the parent gods/goddesses do not matter as to who you date in the school if anyone.
- While there are some regular classes, there are classes to help with the student’s abilities too. P.E. is mandatory.
- There are elective classes such as art, theatre, computer science, etc.
- The school is located on the edge of a town in England. There are dorms in the school that they stay in, and they can be from any place in the world you’d like.
- The academy has uniforms! You must wear them while in school, but you don’t have to out of school.
- You will be assigned dorm rooms and who you’re sharing a dorm with.
Gods and Goddesses
Kalsoi: Goddess of hatred, revenge and envy.
Xulotl: God of the dark, shadow, and suspicion.
Etar: God of the insane, sickness, and nightmares.
Yuna: Goddess of the young, hope and health.
Cahta: Goddess of animals, nature and serenity.
Adeyr: God of battle, war and wrath.
Lofhena: Goddess of the ocean, rivers, and submissiveness.
Oagi: God of fire, stonework and determination.
Rumaris: Goddess of dreams, inspiration and happiness.
Ycarae: Goddess of wisdom, secrecy, and light.
Dorm 1 : Harper, Leoline, and Rosalie.
Dorm 2: Kassandra, Kady, and Olivia
Dorm 3: Matt, Salem, Luca, and Lucky.
(These are like maps that the students would receive. Dorms are in a separate building)
Main Building Maps
Dorm Building Maps
Period 1: English
Period 2: Math
Period 3: Science
Period 4: History
Period 5: P.E.
Period 6: Art/Theatre/Computer Science/Detention (If they have it)/Free period
(Try and keep in mind that if they were raised by their god/goddess parent they would have more knowledge about their powers but less about humans and vice versa for those raised by their human parents.)
Kalsoi’s Child’s Powers ( @hey.twilla ): The offspring of Kalsoi have an easier time telling when people lie. They are great social manipulators, so they are very good at spreading rumours and bringing down others. They also are very agile.
Etar’s Child’s Powers ( @HermanEpisode ): The offspring of Etar are able to spread sickness and disease. The more powerful the disease or sickness, the more it drains their energy. They also can cause nightmares, but this too drains their energy quite a bit.
Xulotl’s Child’s Powers ( @RudeInception ): The offspring of Xulotl would be able to travel by shadow, the maximum being by about a mile when fully mastered (keep in mind that it does drain energy quite a bit). They also tend to be able to blend into a crowd easily, no matter how they look.
Yuna’s Child’s Powers ( @AMANI182-EPISODEEEEE ): The offspring of Yuna can keep a youthful appearance for a very long time. They tend to lack wrinkles even in old age, and their hair only begins to grey when they’re 75, unless something happens. They also have strong immune systems, and can heal others. Healing others uses up energy and can be taxing on their own body.
Cahta’s Child’s Powers ( @Alexwrites ): The offspring of Cahta would be able to quicken the growth of plants (it drains a lot of energy, though) and be able to more easily domesticate animals, no matter how wild they are.
Adeyr’s Child’s Powers ( @Tellyg47 ): The offspring of Adeyr are skilled in battle technique and are rather physical people. They tend to be pretty strong, but sometimes they get in trouble due to getting into fights.
Lofhena’s Child’s Powers ( @Krokoro ): The offspring of Lofhena are able to manipulate water. The larger amount of water they manipulate, the more it drains their energy. They also are skilled in calming others due to their smooth nature.
Oagi’s Child’s Powers ( @Etherwalker ): The offspring of Oagi are skilled in metalwork and can take great amounts of heat. They have a lot of stamina and tend to not stop until they achieve what they’re going for. This can cause them to drain their own energy to continue on, though. They also can manipulate fire to some extent. (This, however, drains a lot of energy.)
Rumaris’s Child’s Powers ( @LovingLostCities ): The offspring of Rumaris are able to lighten a room’s aura if they want to. They also tend to be very creative and able to easily have others underestimate them, which tends to be good in battle.
Ycarae’s Child’s Powers ( @Ella ): The offspring of Ycarae tend to be able to figure things out quickly, and are the best at giving advice. In rare cases, they also can get visions of the future. These visions drain energy when they occur, and don’t occur at will.
I will be using the role of the teachers since it would be easier that way. There will be set assignments for the students and an event that they will learn about as well. They all have the same schedule to make it all easier. The rp starts with the students arriving to school and getting their schedules, maps, uniforms, and their dorm assignments.