Alium Academy RP || Main Thread

GENERAL RP RULES:

• Try and be on for a reasonable amount of time. It’s sometimes frustrating for others to have to wait for days on end to roleplay.
  • Try your best to make it realistic. Even though they are demigods, they still need to be reasonable. Do not make them overpowered and don’t make them get hurt for no reason. A lot of people do this as a cheap way to start drama, but it gets boring after a while and can ruin roleplays as a whole.
  • Be nice to your fellow roleplayers! There’s no need to be rude to other players.
  • You may have only one character, and each god/goddess can only have one child.

The rest aren’t exactly rules, but they’re things to be aware of.

• Your character’s actions will sometimes have consequences for their actions.
  • Relationships between the parent gods/goddesses do not matter as to who you date in the school if anyone.
  • While there are some regular classes, there are classes to help with the student’s abilities too. P.E. is mandatory.
  • There are elective classes such as art, theatre, computer science, etc.
  • The school is located on the edge of a town in England. There are dorms in the school that they stay in, and they can be from any place in the world you’d like.
  • The academy has uniforms! You must wear them while in school, but you don’t have to out of school.
  • You will be assigned dorm rooms and who you’re sharing a dorm with.

Gods and Goddesses
Kalsoi: Goddess of hatred, revenge and envy.
Xulotl: God of the dark, shadow, and suspicion.
Etar: God of the insane, sickness, and nightmares.
Yuna: Goddess of the young, hope and health.
Cahta: Goddess of animals, nature and serenity.
Adeyr: God of battle, war and wrath.
Lofhena: Goddess of the ocean, rivers, and submissiveness.
Oagi: God of fire, stonework and determination.
Rumaris: Goddess of dreams, inspiration and happiness.
Ycarae: Goddess of wisdom, secrecy, and light.

Dorm Assignments
Dorm 1 : Kassandra, Kady and Alicyn
Dorm 2: Rosalie, and Harper
Dorm 3: Matt, Salem, and Luca.
Dorm 4: Lucky and Tristan

School Layout:
(These are like maps that the students would receive. Dorms are in a separate building)

Main Building Maps

First Floor

Second Floor

Third Floor

Dorm Building Maps

First Floor

Second Floor

Schedule
Period 1: English
Period 2: Math
Period 3: Science
Lunch period
Period 4: History
Period 5: P.E.
Period 6: Art/Theatre/Computer Science/Detention (If they have it)/Free period

Uniforms

Student's Powers

(Try and keep in mind that if they were raised by their god/goddess parent they would have more knowledge about their powers but less about humans and vice versa for those raised by their human parents.)
Kalsoi’s Child’s Powers ( @hey.twilla ): The offspring of Kalsoi have an easier time telling when people lie. They are great social manipulators, so they are very good at spreading rumours and bringing down others. They also are very agile.
Etar’s Child’s Powers ( @HermanEpisode ): The offspring of Etar are able to spread sickness and disease. The more powerful the disease or sickness, the more it drains their energy. They also can cause nightmares, but this too drains their energy quite a bit.
Xulotl’s Child’s Powers ( @RudeInception ): The offspring of Xulotl would be able to travel by shadow, the maximum being by about a mile when fully mastered (keep in mind that it does drain energy quite a bit). They also tend to be able to blend into a crowd easily, no matter how they look.
Yuna’s Child’s Powers ( @Madilnel ): The offspring of Yuna can keep a youthful appearance for a very long time. They tend to lack wrinkles even in old age, and their hair only begins to grey when they’re 75 unless something happens. They also have strong immune systems and can heal others. Healing others uses up energy and can be taxing on their own body.
Cahta’s Child’s Powers ( CHARACTER FOR ADOPTION ): The offspring of Cahta would be able to quicken the growth of plants (it drains a lot of energy, though) and be able to more easily domesticate animals, no matter how wild they are.
Adeyr’s Child’s Powers ( @Tellyg47 ): The offspring of Adeyr are skilled in battle technique and are rather physical people. They tend to be pretty strong, but sometimes they get in trouble due to getting into fights.
Lofhena’s Child’s Powers (@readerslivesouls ): The offspring of Lofhena are able to manipulate water. The larger the amount of water they manipulate, the more it drains their energy. They also are skilled in calming others due to their smooth nature.
Oagi’s Child’s Powers ( @Etherwalker ): The offspring of Oagi are skilled in metalwork and can take great amounts of heat. They have a lot of stamina and tend to not stop until they achieve what they’re going for. This can cause them to drain their own energy to continue on, though. They also can manipulate fire to some extent. (This, however, drains a lot of energy.)
Rumaris’s Child’s Powers ( Character up for adoption! ): The offspring of Rumaris are able to lighten a room’s aura if they want to. They also tend to be very creative and able to easily have others underestimate them, which tends to be good in battle.
Ycarae’s Child’s Powers ( @RudeInception ): The offspring of Ycarae tend to be able to figure things out quickly, and are the best at giving advice. In rare cases, they also can get visions of the future. These visions drain energy when they occur, and don’t occur at will.

Faceclaims/Info

Click here!

I will be using the role of the teachers since it would be easier that way. There will be set assignments for the students and an event that they will learn about as well. They all have the same schedule to make it all easier. The rp starts with the students arriving to school and getting their schedules, maps, uniforms, and their dorm assignments.

Alium Academy RP || Sign Ups
Sinful Seven || Official RP

Luca James O’Neill

Having already put on his uniform, Luca was walking around the dorm building, trying to find his dorm. Eventually, Luca found his it on the second floor. He placed his bags on one of the beds and looked around, noticing no one had put their things in the room yet. He hoped he didn’t take a bed someone else wanted. Taking out a notepad from one of his bags, he started sketching a building design.

Approachable

Salem Blackwell
Salem had his uniform slung over his arm, carrying his bag with the other hand. He struggled into the building, before he made his way up to the second floor with the stairs. He finally found his dorm room and tried the door, somewhat surprised to find it already unlocked. He opened it and walked in, spotting a ginger sitting on a bed. “Hi.” He said, offering a small wave. He was wearing a mask, like one plague doctors used to wear. It was made of hardened leather and had a large beak at the end of it.
@Etherwalker

Luca James O’Neill

When he heard someone speak his eyes rose from his drawing. He stopped doodling and put his pencil in the spiral of the notepad. “Hi?” Eyebrows furrowed, he waved back. What is that guy wearing? Is he trying to cosplay a bird or something? “I’m Luca, what is your name?” He asked, still giving the boy a weird look.

@HermanEpisode

Salem Blackwell
He walked to the bed opposite of Luca and put down his bags, tossing his schedule, map, and uniform onto the bed. Then, he took off the mask to reveal his pale face. He had dark circled under his eyes as if he hadn’t ever slept a wink in his whole life. “I’m Salem. It’s nice to meet you.” He said, before stepping toward Luca and offering his hand to shake.

@Etherwalker

Luca James O’Neill

He noticed the dark circles under the guy’s eyes and wondered what was up with him. Maybe he had a long trip to get here and he didn’t sleep at all? I hope he can get a good night of sleep. “Salem? That’s a nice name.” Taking Salem’s hand, he gave it a firm shake. “It’s really nice to meet you, too.” After an awkwardly long handshake he let go of Salem’s hand. “So what’s with that bird mask?”

@HermanEpisode

Salem Blackwell
He was quick to shake Luca’s hand for a little, enjoying the warmth of his hand against his own cold skin. “Oh,” he then said when he mentioned the mask. “It’s a plague doctor mask. It’s like a mask they’d use to protect themselves from the bubonic plague when operating and caring for those who had it.” He said, picking up the mask and sitting down on the bed he had put his stuff on. “I got it cheap from Amazon.” He said with a shrug.

@Etherwalker

MATT

I turn my map around in confusion.
Who the hell designed this building?
I finally find my room.
I redistribute my backpack over my shoulder a couple of times before reaching for the handle.
Stop stalling.

I pushed the door open. I saw two guys already in the room. I recognized Salem immediately. Who can miss that stark black hair.

I don’t say anything to either of them. I head straight to the only bed remaining and start putting my stuff away.

Luca James O’Neill

Tilting his head to the side, he squinted at the mask. He wasn’t sure how making it look like a bird’s beak would help prevent the disease from spreading. “That’s pretty cool.” He said, his lips turning up in a smile. “I wonder if they’ll let us buy anything online here.”

When Luca heard the door to the dorm open he looked over and saw a blonde boy walk into the room. He noticed that the guy didn’t acknowledge either of them. Maybe he’s just shy. “Hello, stranger. This is Salem,” he said, nodding in his direction, “and I’m Luca. What’s your name?” I’m going to make so many new friends here.

@HermanEpisode
@RudeInception

MATT

The redhead asked for my name.
I ignore it for a few seconds but then figure I have nothing to lose.

I continue to unpack my things, “It’s Matlalihuitl.”
I smirk to myself. Let em figure out how to pronounce it.

@Etherwalker

Luca James O’Neill

He tried to pronounce the guy’s name but it was too hard, especially after only hearing it once. I guess his parents wanted him to stand out? “Okay, friend.” He didn’t want to butcher the guy’s name anymore so he decided he wasn’t going to say it. “Me, you, and Salem should get to know each other. Since we all have to live in the same dorm for who knows how long. So do you both know your god parent?” He asked them both.

@RudeInception
@HermanEpisode

MATT

I smirk again when I hear his next question.
“My dad’s name is Xultol.”

@Etherwalker

Salem Blackwell
Salem froze a moment with Luca’s question. He sank down onto his bed a moment, fiddling with his mask silently. He was waiting for Matlalihuitl to answer. The concept of the gods and goddesses was all very new to him. ‘Xulotl… Shadow darkness and night, I think?’ He thought. “What abou you, Luca?”

@RudeInception
@Etherwalker

Luca James O’Neill

Mattili— Matlati— Matuli— Why is it so hard to say?! He knew that he told himself that he would stop trying to pronounce the guy’s name but for some reason he couldn’t. He was so focused on his own thoughts that he almost didn’t hear the guy’s response. “Oh. Well that’s nice.” He had no idea what that god did but his name sounded cool.

He looked over at Salem when he asked him a question. “Well I was told that his name was Oagi.” Narrowing his eyes at the floor, his hands curled up into fists. Cool name, horrible guy. I can’t believe he just left my mom. He exhaled deeply and his face relaxed slightly. “So who is your parent, Salem?”

@HermanEpisode
@RudeInception

Salem Blackwell
Salem took a few moments before speaking. ‘Oagi. What was that one again?’ He thought. “Etar.” He replied. “I’ve never met him, but I have a feeling he hates me.” He then added with a small nod. “Where are you guys from?” He then asked.

@Etherwalker
@RudeInception

MATT

I finish up and sit on my bed.
Guess these guys feel like talking. Pfft they probably spent too time with their human parent.

“I’m from Xibalba.”
I smiled. Xibalba, the Place of Fear. That’s my home…
The shit town I was living in with my mother was just a temporary inconvenience.
I frown. What a waste of time.
I push my hair back exasperated with all this mortal interaction.

@Etherwalker @HermanEpisode

Salem Blackwell
Salem nodded a little bit. ‘Probably lived with Xulotl most of his life. He seems like he doesn’t care for people who’ve spent time with mortals.’ He thought. He grabbed his mask and put it on. It somehow made him feel safer. He then looked to Luca, expecting him to answer.

@Etherwalker @RudeInception

Luca James O’Neill

“Etar, huh? I don’t think your dad would hate you. Who could hate you? You seem like a nice guy.” Mattilus— Matalu— When that guy said he was from Xibalba he rose an eyebrow. Why does everything here have such a confusing name? “That sounds interesting. Maybe we can visit your house some time? I’m from Oregon by the way.”

@HermanEpisode
@RudeInception

Salem Blackwell
Salem perked up with Luca’s mention of Oregon. “Hey, I’m from there too!” He said. “Well, at least I lived there for the longest I’ve stayed somewhere. I’ve moved a lot.” He then said with a shrug. He was silent for a few moments. “What do you guys think of the uniforms?” He asked, his voice slightly muffled from his mask.

@Etherwalker @RudeInception

MATT

Nice mask.
Oregon?
I roll my eyes. Knew it.
I look over at the outfit hanging from the banister of my bed as SALEM asks our thoughts on the uniforms.
“Ugly.” I say definitively.

@Etherwalker @HermanEpisode