Alium Academy RP || Main Thread

Luca James O’Neill

After hearing that clubs were allowed he pumping his fist in the air. “Awesome!” When Mr. M asked him if he was making a club, he nodded his head. “The MMFC, otherwise known as the Mr. M Fan Club. There we will gather the most grotesque, vile, heinous, fugly clothing we can find. We will burn them in honor of our master, Mr. M! All hail, Mr. M!” He chanted, pumping his fist in the air. He then turned to Mr. M, smiling even wider than before. “What do you think?”

@HermanEpisode

Kassandra

“Going somewhere fun?” Kassi asked in confusion. “Wouldn’t be best to stay put until they come back so we don’t, like, raise any suspicion?”

Kassi decided to sit in the rolling chair at Mr. M’s desk, scanning the several papers on it.

“Hey, what if the principal had all these crazy files on us? Like, I’m talking stalker files, the ones that record where you’ve been on certain times and dates and the people you’ve interacted with. What if he had all that stuff on us?” Kassi excited herself a bit.

@RudeInception
@Tellyg47
@HermanEpisode

MATT

I think about that for a secound.
It’s possible.

“Only one way to find out,” I said as I opened up one of the file drawers.

Mr. Mephistopheles

He laughed after hearing Luca’s idea for a club. “Sounds a lot more like a cult than a club to me.” He said, looking back to him. He then looked ahead. “I would be okay with that as long as you don’t burn down the school and are able to get a teacher to sponsor it.” He said, even though he had a feeling no teacher would even consider it.

Salem Blackwell

Salem watched uneasily as Kassi sat in the principal’s chair and as Matt rummaged through files. “Don’t you think looking through his files would raise suspicion?” He asked, unsure about it. He couldn’t help but be curious as to what might be on their student files, though.

@hey.twilla
@Etherwalker
@RudeInception

MATT

“If you help, maybe we can get this done before he gets back,” I replied to SALEM as I continued to look onto the next drawer.

@HermanEpisode

Luca James O’Neill

“Cult, club, same difference.” He said, waving his hand dismissively. “The school isn’t ugly or clothes so I think it’s safe.” I can definitely get a teacher to sponsor it. If they don’t I’ll just make the club in my room. It’ll totally work, though. He continued to walk until he reached the school building. “So if you hate kids, why’d you decide to be principal of this school?”

@HermanEpisode

ORP

@Tellyg47 @RudeInception @hey.twilla They are almost back so I’m just warning you just in case you don’t want to get caught.

Mr. Mephistopheles

“I didn’t exactly want to. I was more… The only one qualified for the job, let’s say.” He said. He then looked to Luca again. “So they stuck me to it. They’re paying me handsomely, but that’s not much of what I care about.” He said. “I need to make sure you guys get control of your powers. Or you might…Turn out badly.” He said, looking around as he spoke.

@Etherwalker

Salem Blackwell

Salem nervously looked over his shoulder. “Alright.” He sighed before beginning to search through the files. It didn’t take too long before he found a file with his name on it. He took it out before opening it on the desk. He began to read it. He was about to stop when he saw mostly school-related information, before something caught his eye. “Whoa Matt, you were right. There are some stalker like information in here.”

@Tellyg47
@hey.twilla
@RudeInception

MATT

“Mhm, told you,” I said.

I found the files containing my information and the one containing KASSI’s information.
I stuff them both partly into the front of my pants and covered the rest with my shirt.

“Grab it and let’s get outta here.”

@hey.twilla
@HermanEpisode

Luca James O’Neill

Powers? He thought, perking up. That will be totally amazing. He then remembered the rest of Mr. M’s answer. “Turn out badly?” He echoed, raising an eyebrow. “What’s the worst that can happen?” He said, a skeptical look on his face. He continued to walk and he entered the library.

@HermanEpisode

Mr. Mephistopheles

“Well…You could use them to wreak havoc. Kill people. Bring hell upon innocent people. Things like that.” He explained, simplifying it a bit to be easily understandable. “It can also cause some pretty bad problems within one of you. But that’s rare.” He said with a wave of his hand as he walked into the library.

@Etherwalker

Salem Blackwell

Salem panicked a moment, hastily grabbing a file he was pretty sure was Luca’s. He hid it in his trench coat before scurrying out of the principal’s office. Being the last one out, he closed the door too.

@RudeInception
@hey.twilla

Luca Jaes O’Neill

“Okay, I’ll take your word for it.” He said, continuing to walk until he was at the principal’s office. He saw everyone else and was happy that they’d been able to get the key on time. They have to have the key. I’ve given them so much time. “Well that was a nice chat.” He said to the principal. He then turned to the group. “So do you all want to explore more?” He asked, not wanting to state his true intentions while the principal was around.

@Tellyg47
@hey.twilla
@HermanEpisode
@RudeInception

Lucky
Lucky was hundred percent confused and tried to hid it. Why did I get the day that only good at fighting? He wonder. When he saw Luca he walked toward him.
“Sure. I’m getting bored.” He told him trying to wink but failed miserably.
@Etherwalker

Salem Blackwell

After seeing the principal leave he nodded. “Sure, let’s go.” He said with a smile. He looked from Luca to Kassi. Then from her to Lucky, and then to Matt. Afterward he began to walk towards the door.

@Etherwalker
@hey.twilla
@RudeInception
@Tellyg47

Luca James O’Neill

“Lucky, what is that?” He said, chuckling after seeing is failed wink. Winking back at Lucky successfully, he smiled playfully. “That is how you wink. Okay, let’s get out of here.” He walked out of the library. Once he thought he was a safe distance away he looked at everyone else. “So what do you think we’ll find in there?”

@RudeInception
@hey.twilla
@HermanEpisode
@Tellyg47

MATT

“Files on each of us.”

ORP: Should @HermanEpisode decide what is in each file or do we all read outloud our own things, Or should we read each other’s thing?

Salem Blackwell

Salem shrugged. “Maybe the locked room is where they keep the monsters?” He suggested. Matt’s words then reminding him, he took out Luca’s file. “Also, we found some strange things in our student files. Like, things these people shouldn’t know normally.” He said as he handed Luca the one with his name on it.

@RudeInception You can read your own things on the files since you guys know your characters best. It basically has a bunch of different information of the character in them.
@Etherwalker
@hey.twilla
@Tellyg47

Luca James O’Neill

“Files?” He said, frowning deeply. “A room of files would be so boring…” When Salem suggested monsters, Luca perked up. “Now we’re talking. That’s what I was think as well.” When Salem mentioned student files, Luca rose an eyebrow. “Student files? Why did you guys take them?” He took the file from Salem and opened it. After scanning some of it’s contents he stood there in a cold sweat. Was someone stalking me all my life? “Okay… That is creepy. There better not be a whole room of this stuff.” He continued up the stairs until he was at the third floor.

@HermanEpisode
@RudeInception
@Tellyg47
@hey.twilla

Salem Blackwell

Salem looked at his own file, wondering why he did take them. He was beginning to think it was a bad idea. ‘How are we gonna return them?’ He asked himself as he followed Luca up the stairs. “You still got the key?” He asked as he looked back to Matt. ‘What would we do if it was monsters? Everyone would know we snuck in, probably.’

@Etherwalker
@RudeInception
@Tellyg47
@hey.twilla

MATT

“Yeah, I got the keys,” I said as pulled the key out of my pocket.
I threw the keys SALEM, “Catch.”

@HermanEpisode

Salem Blackwell

“Bwua!” Salem said in reaction to Matt tossing him the keys. He was ready, and he fumbled them a bit, before dropping them. He picked tjem off the stairs with a nervous laugh, before they made it to the top. He walked to the door. He then looked to the others. “Are you ready?”

@Tellyg47
@RudeInception
@Etherwalker
@hey.twilla